MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (454) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (454) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi there everyone, just joined yesterday and it looks like this will be a fun site and so far looking like one of the best sites I've joined. So hello and good morning to you
I live in Tewkesbury and ride a BMW R1100RS that has taken me all over Britain and Europe.
Due to work its been hard to keep in touch with the bike scene, but hopefully this site will give me the opportunity to make new friends and bring me back in to the fold of the great biker brothers and sisters

Update Reply
Happy Graham @ 24/10/2017 10:47  

Welcome to B(asically) M(ad) everyone!

Hope you all find what you are looking for be it friendship, love, laughter, Rideout mates or just plain n simple conversation.

Anything else not listed above, I don't need to know about 😉😉

Get yourselves along to an event, rideout or rally and meet the inmates ...🍻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/10/2017 13:52  

thanks for the welcome Sandi. I'm hoping this sit will find me some new friends. It looks really good.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2017 16:53  

whats the karma thing about?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2017 17:57  

Hi everyone. I joined a while ago but only just spotted this forum. Its good to have somewhere to get yourself noticed! haha. Hope I get to meet some of you guys in the near future, especially from the North East.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/10/2017 13:39  

Welcome onboard Happyface and Evel.MH

Check out the forums n get yourselves along to an event/meet/rideout we are fairly sane and don't bite unless asked 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/10/2017 19:07  

Hi everyone and good morning to you all.
I've been a member for a couple of weeks, and have to say its the best site I've ever been on.
Keep up the good work to all that run the site

Update Reply
Happy Graham @ 27/10/2017 07:35  

If I become an upgraded member can I send a message to a non upgraded member ?
And can a non upgraded member message me if I become an upgraded member ?

Update Reply
Happy Graham @ 27/10/2017 10:55  

Happy Graham, the answer would be Yes.

Once a full member has messaged a standard member, the standard member can respond and converse if they wish.

**unless of course the Boss Man (Matt) has changed things with everything that has been done with the site recently**

Hope this helps!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/10/2017 12:46  

Hello and welcome to all recent newbies, I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/10/2017 07:46  

Hi new here today be nice to me 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2017 17:16  

Croeso i'r tŷ mad Seren. Just got back from my 2nd event good bunch read the forums/chat room and get chatting. Hwyl fawr.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 29/10/2017 18:55  

Hi
I'm Chris, a newby. Got a little 125 I'm riding on an L plate at the moment. (Done the theory just contemplating lessons for my test) Looking for anyone with patience and understanding willing to come out a ride n keep me right and have a laugh :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2017 10:09  

Hi everyone, bit late to all this but hey ho

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2017 11:27  

Welcome to BM, Hi7man.

Check out the forums, get yourself along to an event/rideout/rally and I'm sure you will find we don't bite (unless asked).

Remember; There are no strangers here, only friends you haven't yet met!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/11/2017 19:38  

Hello all,
I'm new here, so I'd like to introduce myself. I've had 3 quiet years behind me. Completibg my DAS now, so I can be out more on a Hornet to start with.
I don't smoke at all. Gave it completely up almost 8 years ago.
Next year's plan is to learn to ride with a sidecar.

Update Reply
SgtCallahan @ 07/11/2017 04:19  

Welcome to the Madhouse Sgt Callahan.

I think there are a fair few members in your area.

Have you tried going to Loomies at West Meon to meet folk. Great place, plenty of folk there and a good way to meet likeminded peeps!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/11/2017 13:45  

hya all newbie member im Robbie got a horny 900 lookin to make friends/partner in crime.. heres to 2018..best wishes to all x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2017 19:58  

Welcome to the site! Enjoy it

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/11/2017 20:05  

Just found the site - I have been a biker for over 40 years and enjoy fun rides and touring, looking to make contact with similar

Update Reply
Gixerk8 @ 07/11/2017 21:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email