MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The room is alive with the sound of music.....

The room is alive with the sound of music..... - Forums [Biker Match] The room is alive with the sound of music..... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The room is alive with the sound of music.....

As some of you know I have recently become involoved in the promotion of a young American lady called Midnite Angel and her debut solo album "You're The Reason".

Well, following a phone call from JJ, her manager over there in the US, yesterday, I have now been asked by him to take up the roll of Midnite Angel's UK Management Branch. Plain and simply, I am The Man! The one to organise her forthcoming UK tour and the release of her album over here. I benefit from taking a percentage of the gig money, as well as being at every gig on the tour and the possibility of getting more bands/artists to look after.

Yes it's like another job (may mean at some point, giving up the job I have) and will mean long hours in the coming few months, but also means that I may have to set up a Management company (this is being talked about).

So watch this space for updates on the tour and the album!

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 12/12/2006 12:02  

beats packin jam hahahaha

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 12:15  

Packing jam somehow sounds kinda kinky to me............

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/12/2006 12:59  

trust u to turn it around lol

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 13:04  

...... now that really sounds kinky..............

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/12/2006 13:07  

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 13:09  

lol......... kinky boot beast is here................

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/12/2006 13:10  

have had some pretty interesting expierence's with jam chocolate spread is fun too

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/12/2006 14:42  

and I'm not saying a word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 12/12/2006 14:46  

well thats got to be a first for you di pmsl..................

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 14:53  

god yeah!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 12/12/2006 14:56  

first time for everthing then lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 16:05  

What a coincidence yesterday my ship came home,I was lying under a old JCB in some farmers yard when,in the field adjacent to me Sir Antony Bamfords helicoptor landed,son he said placing his arm around me I need to downsize find my roots and chill,take the helicoptor,let me mend this old jcb,spend christmass at my place,take the kids to florida for a few days,dont worry I ll see your work gets done.heres my dinex and american express cards,mrs b,will baby sit for you,get out live a little,my treat for all your hard work this year.When you get back lets talk about you spearheading the european service division. of course sir ant asked me not to go public,but telling a few friends on here aint going to harm nothing is it,Mrs bamfords baby sitting the kids,Saturday, best buy my drinks if you fancy,a trip over to romantic Paris for brekkie on Sunday. I am made up for you 2w,if it dont work out send me your cv,sure we can find you a directorship in one of our manufacturing divisions,lets talk over lunch on Saturday,your treat,you promo guys get fantastic expences, sean

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 12/12/2006 20:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email