MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Gremlin Bell

Gremlin Bell - Forums [Biker Match] Gremlin Bell - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Gremlin Bell

Hey guys, Newkid pointed me to this site - think we should all buy each other one!!! http://www.gremlinbells.com/

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 20/03/2009 12:01  

Seen these before Stella, theyre brill eh? and maybe just what we need, (I'm certain I've got throttle/clutch gremlins)

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/03/2009 12:08  

Yep, bought myself a Harley-merchandised one... Stopped ringing after 400 yards... then fell off after a mile.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 20/03/2009 12:11  

ROFLMAO!!! so the gremlin bell got gremlin'd

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 20/03/2009 12:15  

LMAO !!! brilliant

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/03/2009 12:21  

you dont help the cause much TC, but spose its best to get it outa the way fore some one else say's it!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/03/2009 13:30  

Exactly my reasoning, TM The tractor jokes seem to have stopped too since I started wearing my "Half a Massey Ferguson" t-shirt...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 20/03/2009 14:28  

Yer in luck Kaz, they do a 'bulk' deal!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2009 14:58  

Dammit... what a great marketing ploy! Wish I'd thought of it!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/03/2009 15:00  

Watch this space for WB's new 'gremlin' range of shiny stuff!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2009 15:03  

XK...what you trying to say??

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/03/2009 15:08  

Oooh there are many more things going through the drawing board stage before I have to start nicking others' ideas XK

Well... I say that... but I'm getting some BRILLIANT ideas from a BM blokey atm... I'll have to cut him in on a commission at this rate *tuts* And all stemming from a PM conversation that started about ballet. I love t'interweb

I'm mid-spring clean and trying to excavate the spare bedroom to turn it into a studio so I can get *really* serious this year... watch this space!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/03/2009 15:10  

Kaz, you can never be tooooooo careful.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2009 15:10  

I really don't believe in superstition but kinda feel I'm being forced to believe there's something, lol. I can hear the damn blighters chuckling as I ride, or maybe thats my cam chain needs adjusting,

Update Reply
Newkid @ 20/03/2009 15:19  

not sure about bells but i still fancy a stretch armstrong strung across the back seat !

Update Reply
julie j @ 20/03/2009 16:36  

Dont know if the leather strap is important, not to tied your stretch Armstrong on, to tie the bell, . According to http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_gremlin_bell legend has it the bells are attached with leather, some are supplied with it, some not. So would that be a stretch Armstrong clinging to you or the bike?

Update Reply
Newkid @ 20/03/2009 19:13  

Last year i rode through the States from East to West and back East and the first biker i met along the way offered me a guardian angel bell from the nearest harley shop in St Louis, IL. I thought that the story behind it was so "cool" that i did bought a couple, and i had the opportunity to offer both bells to two bikers who had none. I think it's a great present as we (bikers) can always do with more protection when it comes to safety and reliability. I still have my bells which is now on my bike (taken off the fatboy i hired to do the trip). the bell is fixed accordingly with american bikers and that as close to ground as possible as well as close to the front wheel. Funny thing is that it seems to be working its wonders!!!. if you think of giving a present to you biker mate, this is really a great one to make!!. M

Update Reply
Marlboro @ 09/05/2009 23:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email