MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hypothetically speaking...

Hypothetically speaking... - Forums [Biker Match] Hypothetically speaking... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hypothetically speaking...

Does anybody know of a good Biker Wedding Venue in the midlands, we are thinking along the lines of a mini rally type of set up. Obviously I have already thought of the Vic at Coalville, I just wondered if anyone else had been to such an event lately at another venue?

Update Reply
Scary @ 19/01/2009 16:35  

You getting wed Scary hon..congrats if you are hon ad congrats if you're not

Update Reply
Herne @ 19/01/2009 17:22  

Thanks Herne, I am but not until next year as this year we have the cost of moving house.

Update Reply
Scary @ 19/01/2009 17:30  

Congrats Scary Mary good on ya girl hope all goes well

Update Reply
micksaway @ 19/01/2009 23:07  

Oh I do admire you going down that route,,, I often wonder if I will be so inclined to do that again,I suppose you know when you've met the right one? I haven't had that experience yet!! I live in hope tho!! congrats to you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2009 10:23  

I swore I would never get married again, but life is a funny old game and now I realise that I have finally found the missing piece that makes me whole, so we aren't rushing it and it will be a proper celebration of love and life.

Update Reply
Scary @ 20/01/2009 11:07  

so youre gettin well pissed then!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/01/2009 11:10  

I get really excited bout weddings....sigh....there is nothing nicer than a summer ceremony, little flower girls,everyone dressed in their best trying to behave,getting tipsy on champagne and stuff,I've only been a bridesmaid once, so Scary, if you'd like an old bird of honour bringing up the rear, I've still got me old dress lol, I could cram myself into it, chuckle it's blue (Satin) (very unforgiving!).So long as the best man is a big baldy wiv tatoos I may just disappear behind the marquee at some point... with said baldy in tow!!!! Ahhh happy days

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2009 12:09  

*join's a gym,and head's for the tattoo parlour*

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/01/2009 12:38  

What will the tattoo be?....I XK (maybe not!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2009 12:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email