MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Free bikes !!!!

Free bikes !!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Free bikes !!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Free bikes !!!!

Top marks that man,thats exactly what the auction of promise is So c'mon teecee,how much you willing to go up to and would ya need to see their teeth Anyway folks,now you've got the gist how about some volunteers?I know theirs quite a few of you close enough to participate,whatever your particulair skill/talent i'm sure someone out there could put you to good use for an hour or so!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2009 00:30  

Wahey,we're up on events now(31st jan) There is also a link there to the poster,many thanks Matt If anyone lives fairly local to the event could you please take the time to run off a few copies and get them out in your neighborhood. Cheers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2009 00:46  

Ooops! that'll be me then that's responsible for the design.

But it does somewhat explain why the the jpeg file was labeled BDSM.

Listen people, it's not my fault, I've led a sheltered life.

Can do a quick redesign if everyone wants.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 14/01/2009 14:04  

LMFAO @ Vinnie.. u dark horse u !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/01/2009 14:23  

ok- have put me name down for this - am desperately trying to think if I've got anything that can go towards a raffle prize!! Will have a mooch round the house..ooooo think I might have thought of something!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/01/2009 15:22  

Nooo, you misunderstand me. I was looking for inspiration and did an image search on google for roundels and that was one of the images that came up and it looked good so thought I'd use it, didn't see it in its original context so had no idea what it represented. The image downloaded as BDSM Log, didn't give it any other thought, obvious now that WB pointed it out.

I know nothing of gimp masks, glory holes, tops, bottoms or teabagging

I'm an innocent.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 14/01/2009 15:41  

hmmmmm you're diggin a hole laddy ! Nice One Stella !! Be good to see you agen!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/01/2009 15:49  

*edited* i'm sure someone out there could put you to good use for an hour or so!! Promises promises lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/01/2009 16:54  

wannabe, fancy a long weekend away in Holland?

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/01/2009 17:46  

*thinks - has Matt pressed the post button, instead of the send PM button?* (waits for subscription to be cancelled)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2009 17:52  

Well i for one still love the logo steve,it wouldna be the first time people have made the wrong assumption about me and it dosna bother me one bit. If any friendlies do object please pm vinnie( Gimp@s&m.com )or myself as soon as. Will be great to see you there Stella,been far to long buddy. Raffle prizes are starting to come in now,thanks folks,keep em coming,but so far only one volunteer for auction.C'mon peeps i know you can do better than that

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/01/2009 20:58  

Hi Cassie ,
Did you get the email I sent you ?
Gonna revive my failed business for the auction of promise , mattress cleaning which I have still got all the kit for , put me up for 3 lots , for which I will do a standard 3 bedroom setup 1double and 2singles ( cost £55 ) for each lot .

Will fill you in on the whole mattress cleaning concept on another occasion - too stoned at the mo

TTFN
Dugald

Update Reply
fastjock @ 14/01/2009 22:28  

Dugald......do u do airbeds and doss bags?

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/01/2009 22:31  

oops guess I put that in the wrong box , bugger

Karey no , but I've got some

Update Reply
fastjock @ 14/01/2009 22:39  

lol.. me too ... needta get them aired off for the rally season !

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/01/2009 22:49  

wannabe, fancy a long weekend away in Holland?

The last time I spent a long weekend in Amsterdam, I was with my parents... still managed to give them the slip for a quick shopping trip to DeMask though

It's a weird place to spend the weekend with your Mum & Dad... Especially when you're stopped early on Sunday morning on your way to Anne Frank's house by a bunch of American women, asking for directions for the willy-shaped fountain and you know precisely where it is...

Your Mum says "How the HELL did you know that?"

Erm... because we walked right past it yesterday Ma, didn't you notice it?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/01/2009 22:57  

He never asks me

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 14/01/2009 23:43  

Ah DC!........................um.........fancy a long weekend in vr New Zealand?!!!:o).........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 14/01/2009 23:52  

A weekend anywhere will do me Arf!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/01/2009 00:24  

dc - are you suggesting Arf has a week end? (Sorry, geez, couldn't resist)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2009 10:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email