MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Calling all friendlies

Calling all friendlies  - Forums [Biker Match] Calling all friendlies  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Calling all friendlies

Hi folks, have just emailed all the friendlies.....or tried to!Unfortunatley not all the addys were entirely legible(will we put that down to the cold,tehe)and some(mentioning no names bro)had not been written it down at all .If you have not recieved an email from me could you please pm your addy as soon as,as we now have a poster and need evreyones ok before we can go ahead and get them out. Ta muchly Love and light Cassie

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2009 15:53  

Just had a quick look Cassie, its looking good! Can't see any probs, will have a proper look when i get home. Well done to Steve !

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/01/2009 15:57  

cassie - PM me the exact (!) usernames of who you need. Exact meaning not an abbreviation or shortened version of the name. I'll run a query against the database. Send it me in a list via PM in the form... username1, username2, username3 (Comma, space, name, comma, space, name...).

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/01/2009 17:27  

You've got my ok, Cassie, so by all means go ahead and get them out. (going to bed now, very quickly)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2009 23:06  

Right...The Venerable leaders get your Asses in gear cos until you do I can't do jack shit regarding the web site etc......I need the group photos please plus I need all the E-Mail addys of everyone on the Freindly Bikers Comitee if there is one......Thanks plus I need details of events ie.fund raising and the actual rally/rallies.

Update Reply
Herne @ 10/01/2009 16:18  

Ok this is getting ridiculous how is anyone supposed to be able to get urgent work done when no-one seems bothered about supplying the neccesary details.

Update Reply
Herne @ 11/01/2009 14:20  

Sorry Buddy,been kinda hectic(venerable leaders!!??!!) Group photos on events email addys as soon as i've got them altogether.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/01/2009 20:45  

Just got email cass...looks fab! Loving the logo

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 11/01/2009 22:21  

Its brill isn't it,well done steve. Think we're safe to start getting these out folks so lets get asses into gear and make it a good one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/01/2009 22:23  

yehhhhh got mine too Cassie.. its ace ! Will get some printed off at work tomorra

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/01/2009 22:34  

wots all this freindlies about, av i missed summat??????????

Update Reply
drobess @ 11/01/2009 23:22  

Hi Drobess,the friendlies are a group of us who are trying to put on a rally this year.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/01/2009 12:11  

got addy will print off tomoz and start putting up round town

Update Reply
caz36 @ 12/01/2009 15:47  

Thanks Cassie ( venerable leader )

Update Reply
Herne @ 12/01/2009 18:09  

Can someone please email me the poster and ill put it up on the server (With a link in the events page and the forums)

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/01/2009 19:06  

Can ya send me a link then please Matt cos I don't even know the proposed date of the rally and can't find it in the forums

Update Reply
Herne @ 12/01/2009 19:15  

Matt, An e-copy of the poster is on it's way to you.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 12/01/2009 20:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email