MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello from Devon

Hello from Devon - Forums [Biker Match] Hello from Devon - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello from Devon

Been told i must say hi so here i am mates call me Big T or T ride 2 kawak ZX6R J1's one road one track plus a VOR 503 superenduro, live in North Devon but venture up to Cambridge now and again and over to welsh wales. Single and looking a massive flirt as you will find out even worse than Oggy. T

Update Reply
BIG_T @ 07/01/2009 23:25  

Whatcha saying Trev???
I'm no flirt!! All the girls on here will tell you that!
Good to see you on here at last mate.This is T,BigT,or what ever you want to call him as he just loves attention of any kind
Good mate of mine

Update Reply
Oggy @ 07/01/2009 23:30  

Thats female attention i like by the way mate don't won't peeps getting the wrong idea thanks

Update Reply
BIG_T @ 07/01/2009 23:34  

Update Reply
Oggy @ 07/01/2009 23:36  

Hey Big T! (from one 'T' to another...) *waves from myself and my surfing bud Arf, who should be here soon...* I was going to say a good looking guy like you should get plenty of offers but then you disclosed you are friends with Oggy so don't hold your breath....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 07/01/2009 23:43  

HAHA cheers mate

Update Reply
BIG_T @ 07/01/2009 23:45  

Hey T....welcome to BM geez....................... *off to catch a wave;o)*....................

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 08/01/2009 00:55  

ROFPML!!!!! Oggy - no Flirt....hahahahahahahaha ok, I'm calmer now - hey Big T, welcome to BM..I was gonna say that we're all sane on here, but as you know Oggy, well that's kyboshed that one..........................sooooo........BIG WAVES to ya (it's safe for me to say that as TC's already been on, so he wont be getting his surfboard out!)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/01/2009 08:06  

Hi T Welcome to BM I see you know oggy.... hmmmmm nuff sed .. Anyways.. I'm sure u will have fun !

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/01/2009 08:14  

I don't understand,I'm a calm well behaved person

Update Reply
Oggy @ 08/01/2009 08:33  

Oggy/well behaved ?!? in the same sentence?? Matt!! Theres something wrong with the forums !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/01/2009 08:38  

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/01/2009 22:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email