MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The FFS Girls song

The FFS Girls song (2) - Forums [Biker Match] The FFS Girls song (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The FFS Girls song

Take the pi$$ out of yerself before any other bugger does... that's what I always say HFG ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/11/2008 15:48  

Four Flirty Saucepots

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2008 15:50  

this is sooooo very tru WB...maybe we could team up with Daniel off the Xfactor & have John Sargeant doing the dance for us???

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/11/2008 15:51  

*whispers* Who's Daniel off the X Factor? I only know about JS cos he's in the actual "news"... or what the BBC passes for "news" these days! He can't possibly sing worse than me anyway ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/11/2008 15:53  

Strictly Come Pootling?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2008 15:54  

Oi!!! Yeh WB !! What HFG sed !!^^^^^^^^ lol I managed to scrape a few more pennies outta the bottom of my coat pocket. i removed the boiled sweet and snotty tissue that was stuck to them And I've found a flattened penny that went thro a machine at the London Dungeons...and now has London Dungeon embossed onto it...... cost me £1..!!!!!! reckon it mite have actually decreased to below 1p now... (bloomin robbin suvverners..grrrrr) Hmmmmm soz FFSesses ... ...will have another look down the back of the sofa

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/11/2008 15:55  

FFSesses... ROFL @ that... I've got "effeffefeefffeefffeffeffeff Butros Butros Ghali"... and "Scorchio!" in my head now... but can't remember what the sketch show was...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/11/2008 16:03  

WB.................erm.........

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/11/2008 16:07  

Aha... The Fast Show... no sound here, so dunno what this link is like... http:// uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ctaszjeaDK0

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/11/2008 16:15  

Eeeeeehh lass.. tha really duz ave toooo much time on thi 'ands... Mind ya .. you would probs me a good marketing researcher for our FFS charity !

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/11/2008 16:19  

Oi! I'll have you know I had at least 3.5 hours of work today - go me! ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/11/2008 17:54  

Wooo hoooo.. i shud claim for overtime if i were u !! *extra funds for out money pot*

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/11/2008 20:01  

evening my girlies????? hows you all doing?? glad to see the FFS girls are still here.......... still supporting each other dispite the lack of wonga............. look...... it will be this week i get that lottery win.....fear not my squad......... Karey..... get that fluff sold ebay........... wannabe.......... sell them knickers!!!! and them kinky boots!!!! you will make a killing!!!! he he........ HFG get down to virgin records and "force" richard branson to record the song........... by any means necessary!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 10/11/2008 23:08  

Behave yourself young lady! That's just nasty! Hehehe Besides... I NEED my boots... they're my one indulgence... & I do look after them - I still have/wear my first pair of thigh lengths... purchased 15 years ago :o) The leather's old, soft & supple... they've had many polishings and oilings... and they keep my knees lovely and toasty when riding pillion in the winter ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 11/11/2008 11:24  

The leather's old, soft & supple... they've had many polishings and oilings... boots or skin?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2008 11:55  

as the FFS Girls are now getting their arses in gear, am **nudging** this one up the topics

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 26/01/2009 12:25  

reckon yer sexy lil' pink/purple number i yer profile pic makes it look like your in mid *nudge* anyway Hg!!lol...very apt post...

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/01/2009 18:56  

Hey Arf...she's a lot nicer in the flesh than she is on the photo mate very tasty in fact for the young uns lol

Update Reply
Herne @ 26/01/2009 19:56  

ooooooooooppppppppppppsssss...........reckon you shoulda proof read that post Herne!.................sooooo know how Hg is gonna read that one geez!lmao!.........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/01/2009 21:11  

Nah it's cool mate...she knows I aint got a bad bone in mi body plus mes too thick to understand if there's owt wrong with the post

Update Reply
Herne @ 26/01/2009 21:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email