MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

A-Z of Sweets (Past and Present)

A-Z of Sweets (Past and Present) (4) - Forums [Biker Match] A-Z of Sweets (Past and Present) (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

A-Z of Sweets (Past and Present)

I may be wrong HR but I'm sure that's what was sold as 'Spanish Gold', or similar name, in the shops I got it in. You're right tho it was marvellous, no sweet ever tasted anything like it. I can still remember how it felt when I chewed it. (Man I must be gettin old, childhood is coming back thick and fast, afore I know it I'll be reading brochures of 'senior citizens' sheltered accommodation! and asking to view their rooms)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/10/2008 00:52  

Mmmmmmmm Cola cubes & Coconut mushroomes very tasty

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2008 07:40  

hehehe Kwak.. i remember when i first came oop norf and kids were askin for bags of spice ! i usedta fink they were asking for cookin spices !! hahah Do you remember chock-lick? usedta get a little bag of chocolate crumbs? lol and 'Ten pence mix ups'

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/10/2008 07:58  

Doh - 'B' is for 'Bugger' then!! Sorry - checked the first page but didn't realise you had been through TWICE already.... Don't you people have better things to do?? Personally I am compiling my A-Z of swear words... but I am stuck on C....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/10/2008 09:18  

C--- Swear word.. hmmmm ...chuffin heck !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/10/2008 10:00  

Ah.... thanks Karey!! (potty mouth!)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/10/2008 10:03  

yw... now get back to sweets.. or start an new thread.. blinking heck..by jove !! (potty mouth?? how very dare u .. toilet breath!!) oooh im sooo baddd hehe

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/10/2008 10:15  

lol... I don't think I will start an A-Z of swear words.... (Toilet breath!! I swill with Harp regularly!!) Ok D..... Drumstick lollies???... just kidding Kwak!! How about Double Dip?? The bi-flavour sherbert dips with the swizzlestick.... mmmmmm

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/10/2008 10:21  

Dib-dab (sherbert and lollypop dipper)

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/10/2008 10:22  

Edinburgh Rock... mmm so soft and melty...uuurghhurgghh

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/10/2008 10:29  

Finger of Fudge ... !! is just enough.... ..YEHHH RITE !!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/10/2008 10:34  

Lmao - *saying nothing* Gold Nuggets! The bubble gum, although I LOVED the Golden Nugget cereal too....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/10/2008 10:39  

Well tis true... who's fingers are that tiny??? pmsl ! ahh yehhh the bubbly was kool.... not too bovvered abart the cereal tho.. bit like Golden Grahams.. who the heck was Graham!?!? Hacks.. cough spice .. do they count?

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/10/2008 10:41  

imps? have we had that one?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2008 14:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email