MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Absolutely shameless plug for a friend

Absolutely shameless plug for a friend - Forums [Biker Match] Absolutely shameless plug for a friend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Absolutely shameless plug for a friend

Spend your money here http://shop (DOT) ebay.co.uk/merchant/lops...cks Spread the word

Update Reply
Phil @ 18/09/2008 14:10  

hmmm browser say no can find!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 18/09/2008 14:29  

Dammit the end of the url is lops_rocks

Update Reply
Phil @ 18/09/2008 14:47  

dont work either!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 18/09/2008 15:11  

Oh PP! You ARE naughty... but very nice! lol

I did promise not to spam the boards, so I'll just say "tut tut & thank you!" ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/09/2008 15:30  

You been pimped out again WB?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2008 15:55  

You been pimped out again WB?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2008 15:55  

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/lops_rocks this works!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 18/09/2008 16:13  

*awards Ricdude with a Paddington Bear Stare*

Cheeky feckers, the lot of you!

;o)

Posting actual links and everything now? Yer man's going to think I'm in cahoots with all this & I've been SO well behaved recently!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/09/2008 16:31  

Di i detect a flounce coming on WB?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2008 16:42  

Ooooh yes!

Grand suggestion... I've not had a flounce for DAYS... lemme just fetch my drama queen tiara first ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/09/2008 16:49  

and a mighty fine drama queen tiara it is too....check it out on the website ! Hehe....teld ya to get yr stuff on ebay! shudda done it ages ago

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/09/2008 02:16  

Hehehe... Wannabe aka Tit-in-a-trance! *ponders ID change*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/09/2008 04:25  

Always wondered wot u will call yrself after passing yr test? No longer a Wannabe. Ammabe, perhaps?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2008 04:36  

Can't see eBay at work, here... What's for sale? And how much?

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 19/09/2008 07:05  

jewelry yu'd look good wearin!! hey ttaskmaster when watchin battlefield Britain why do i naturally root fer the Roman's!! an regard Boudica's mob as a bunch o smelly lagerlouts!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/09/2008 07:21  

Ammabe?! Sounds a bit too much like amoeba... single-celled lifeform, low intelligence, asexual reproduction... Ahhhhh... I get where you're coming from now XY! I'll just have to pick something else to "wanna" be next... International Rock Star? Bringer of World Peace? Grown Up?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/09/2008 07:48  

Try reworking it to AMMA-BABE..... Boudicca was what we affectionately describe today as a 'Ginger'. That's why :D Also, because she was a well-'ard Welsh bitch and us Angeln have always made fun of our lovable Taff neighbours!! But the Romans wore skirts and cowered behind their 'tortoise' shield walls like the big girls they were!! They were the BC version of Sex In The City or similar, with all their shagging, backstabbing and political intrigue nonsense. They even had to hire the Angeln, Saxons, Jutes and assorted Germanic bods to come look after their people here while they went to stop their empire from collapsing. When Alaric the Goth sacked Rome, they had none of the money they'd promised to pay us, so we claimed squatters' rights and stayed here. Worked out rather well until William The Bastard came along....

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 19/09/2008 08:50  

That's what I like about BM.....bikes, mates and history lessons all in one convenient website lol Nice one ttttteacher

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 19/09/2008 09:56  

Oi ttttteacher - wasn't Boudicca Queen of the Iceni tribe, from Norfolk? Thas a long way from Wales.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2008 11:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email