MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

PHOTOS - Gutted :(

PHOTOS - Gutted :( - Forums [Biker Match] PHOTOS - Gutted :( - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

PHOTOS - Gutted :(

Somehow I've managed to delete all the photos i took at The Cat & Fiddle today !!! It seems I downloaded them to a read only file and they have been deleted from my fone..it dint even ask if i wanted them deleted.. cos i never do !! i have hundreds of pics on my fone..!!! I can't beleive it !! I had named them all and saved them in a new folder, took me ages ... but when i disconnected my fone..and tried to look at them.. nothing ! zilch ! ive tried a search.. cant find them. Does anyone know if they mite be stored sumwhere? ive tried the recycle bin....nowt. Not happy..there were sum great pics.

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/08/2008 15:18  

What a PITA! If they're on - or should be on! - a card you can remove from the phone then you may be able to recover them with one of the deleted file recovery programs. Try Googling and see what comes up. I used one once called photorecovery with quite good results and it was a free download. Here it is: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/File_Maint...Media.html No guarantees offered though! If your computer recognises the phone as a storage device that might work, too. I've put a few of mine up now, btw.

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/08/2008 15:39  

hiyah Karey!didnt make it cos i got up at 11am an it was crap weather in Bristol!! next time maybe!! if your phone has a memory card you can recover piccys via a recovery program if not yu need to connect yor phone via usb to a pc an run a file recovery program if yu cant do it a high st lab should be able to,jus dont take anymore piccys as you will overwrite existing data!!there are free recovery programs via internet ,as wills says he beat me to it!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/08/2008 15:41  

i was going to suggest the same thing honest lol,,,was good to see you today karey and the newbies

Update Reply
katydevil @ 24/08/2008 15:43  

Wills, thanks for that ..when i look at photos on my cam, i have 3 choices:- memory stick, in phone or all files i have looked in all 3 and theyre not there. i do have a memory card. I will d'load that link and see how i get on. Fingers crossed. Your pics are good btw. Good to see you and yr dorter today. TM, thanks for that. I did d'load them via usb I dunno wtf went wrong..ive done this hundreds of times! think i was jus tired. Shame u dint mek it, wudda been good to meet u, but never mind ..sure we will see u 'oop norf' one day ! Katy..yehhhh course u were !! lol good to see u too.

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/08/2008 15:55  

Tango Sp and i cant believe you chickened out, we thought you were made of better stuff than that, We completed the around 358 mile trip, whilst on route keeping an eye out for you. We had a super ride out and didnt get wet once Sp was looking forward to buying you a pint and lunch. Im knackered after an extended ride out with SP.

Update Reply
pony123 @ 24/08/2008 20:02  

Found pics !!! woooo hooooo !! have added them to the events reet..gonna get sum kip now...lol nitey nite X

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/08/2008 20:31  

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, I will attempt to add the few I took too, later, but you know me, prob end up asking Kwak to help me with them

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 25/08/2008 03:59  

How did you find em, Karey?

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/08/2008 09:05  

Wills, I connected my fone via usb ..and at first it automatically went to phone G: so i changed it to F: phone card ( F: and G: mite be other way round, cant remember now lol)... but basically...they just loaded..so i save them to a different folder...and ..Voila !! I tried that download..but after waiting for it to find deleted files ( it found loads!) it eventually asked me for a key number....?!?! So i just closed it down. Thanks for your help tho. TM...your idea was gonna be next in line....but i guess me being a smartarse lassy i figured it our misen !! hahaha

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/08/2008 10:46  

wow, loads of ace pics from everyone who took them, cheers for sharing :-)

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 25/08/2008 11:57  

yeh.. i agree ! loadsa great pics !

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/08/2008 12:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email