MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

helloooooooo

helloooooooo - Forums [Biker Match] helloooooooo - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

helloooooooo

hi there everyone, not sure if this is the right thing to do, but here goes. just realised that all work and no play is getting to me, need to meet more nice/mad people to go for a blast/coffee and a chat.. I ride to work on most days on my vfr, (when not on call) live not far from the cat and fiddle/woodhead run, great stuff.. Quote: Live for today!

Update Reply
undertaker @ 13/08/2008 09:28  

'Ello fella!!! Welcome to BM!!! Plenty of nice, mad and nicely mad types here. You're in good company.

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 13/08/2008 09:32  

hi im kinda new too and would love to chat to other ppl to stop me goin stir crazy over the skool hols lol

Update Reply
thewitch666 @ 13/08/2008 10:52  

thanks guys, they will soon be back at school sooner than u think, life goes so quick these days.. think I might go for a ride tomos. (day off)

Update Reply
undertaker @ 13/08/2008 12:51  

Greeting undertaker, you at the right place plenty of nice people here just chill and have fun.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 13/08/2008 13:13  

Hi newbies - welcome to BM. And undertaker, see events later this month for a meet at Cat & Fiddle - see ya there! Also not too far 4 the witch. u going?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2008 15:42  

thanks for the tip off, will defo b there.. looking foward to meet all you guys, should be fun!

Update Reply
undertaker @ 14/08/2008 04:04  

Hi I'm a 'returnee' to BM!! Maybe I should have posted in the 'introduce yourself' section

Update Reply
Silvi @ 14/08/2008 04:10  

big hello to all you newbies and welcome to bm

Update Reply
RC @ 14/08/2008 09:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email