MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The Martial Arts thread.......

The Martial Arts thread....... (4) - Forums [Biker Match] The Martial Arts thread....... (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The Martial Arts thread.......

Aww tango buddy,maybe wannabe will let you use your meat based weapon in that pool of jelly,don't like raspberry myself so i'm gonna have to pass i'm afraid.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2008 16:40  

I feel ill!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 31/07/2008 16:46  

Never could grasp the concept of meat with fruit... ham and pineapple? What's that all about?

;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/07/2008 19:50  

*says nowt* Oh come on WB, why break the habit of a lifetime?

Update Reply
Wills @ 31/07/2008 20:01  

It didn't last long Wills... I'm nothing if not predictable! ;o)

Now put up yer dooks... afore I get accused of thread-jacking ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/07/2008 20:10  

Sweetie, you can jack my thread anytime you like...

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 01/08/2008 04:15  

pineapple rings around a meat based weapon[to disguise it as a harmless cocktail stick!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/08/2008 04:27  

....images... in head... I really don't want.... *uses brain floss*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/08/2008 04:41  

think most members are feelin a bit queasy!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/08/2008 04:49  

Okay... so we have a bunch of people with a good mix of kicky-punchy experiences, the occasional throwey person and some who likes the use of weapons constituted of various materials, organic or otherwise. Good. We have plenty of fire power and the bikes are very safe. So who else's not seen Kung Fu Panda yet? Anyone wants to join me?

Update Reply
Yudanja @ 11/08/2008 17:45  

Wait for it to come on the telly Yudanja - everyone says it's pants... but WALL E's worth seeing... allegedly ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 11/08/2008 17:51  

Thanks for letting me know - think you might have saved me a few quid. BTW the theory book is in the post. I asked to have it sent by 1st class but the lady at the post office counter put a "Packet" sticker on the postage label. Hope it reaches you soon!!

Update Reply
Yudanja @ 11/08/2008 18:04  

Hehe! Always glad to save folk a few quid... Of course, it could be just that my friends have poor taste in movies! lol But I trust their judgement :o)

Thanks ever so much for the book - the post is pretty good round my way, so it should be here soon - I can spend some holiday time swotting up on it! :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 11/08/2008 19:00  

Do not diss Martial Fruit!!! Fruit is a dangerous thing, I tell you... When you're walking home tonight and some bloke comes at you with a bunch of Loganberries... well, you won't come crying to me!! 'owever, just pull the lever and a Sixteen ton weight will drop upon your assailant, renderin' 'im..... 'elpless!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 12/08/2008 07:47  

Wot if he comes at u wiv a loaded banana? Or a pointy stick? Watcha gonna do then, shoot him?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2008 14:41  

POINTED STICK?????!!!!!! Oh, oh, oh.... We want to learn 'ow to defend ourselves against Pointed Sticks, do we??? Fresh Fruit not good enough for you, eh??? Think shoutin' fer 'elp will do you any good, do ya? You try shoutin' fer 'elp wiv a pineapple down yer windpipe....... For those not following this particularly insane ramble of mine, search for Monty Python Self Defence on You-Tube!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 13/08/2008 07:51  

i did 2 yrs of aikido but did my shoulder n had had to quit, had that fixed with an op,then started tai chi few yrs later ,got into go kan ryu for nearly 3 yrs got to green belt, quit cos i got sick of injuries,now im into iaido(samurai sword fighting ) been doin it about 15 months ,just passed orange belt ,and i love it

Update Reply
thewitch666 @ 13/08/2008 10:17  

Did Shotokan with a bit of Aikido/Wado Ru for good measure for about 10 years, never really into the competition side more into the technique/thinking type stuff - shattered knee never really able to train again so drifted away. Still miss it over a decade later :-(

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 13/08/2008 15:45  

I took up laidbako 50yrs ago, and am now a Grand Master, with a belt of many colours.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2008 16:43  

Grandmaster in Laidbacko - brilliant! That's the true art of fighting without fighting! I am working on my Ikeado at the moment - the use of unassembled furniture in the training of physical and the mind.

Update Reply
Yudanja @ 13/08/2008 18:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email