MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

The Highway Code for 1p

The Highway Code for 1p - Forums [Biker Match] The Highway Code for 1p - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

The Highway Code for 1p

The Highway Code is now available for just 1 pence! Click "Our Shop" at the top right of any screen for more examples of such great prices.

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/06/2008 14:56  

Where's the 'Highway Code' book? I don' t see it on the page you've linked. 1p that's fantastic, what year is it?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/06/2008 18:40  

It is 2008 Kwak - has been since the 1st January lol!! Highway Code for a penny is a bargain if you insist on a hard copy. If not remember you can view it online free of charge at www.direct.gov.uk along with many other publications. regarding the shop, I'd be far more interested in the Police Roadcraft manual and the two Keith Code; Twist of the Wrist books - if I didn't already have them that is!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/06/2008 20:22  

I do wonder sometimes....

One of the "reviews" for the Highway Code:

So good...so clear, so simply just what one needs before the trauma of a driving test. The style and simplicity calmed me down and with this little book's help I passed my test after five failures. Thank you!

Why on earth would anyone attempt to take a driving test just once, let alone FIVE TIMES, without at least giving the Highway Code a flipping glimpse?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/06/2008 02:30  

Because they forgot they had to learn english first, duh!!!

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 07/07/2008 14:56  

ha ha your more than likely right mate, just notice 2wheeledfun you based in the lovely town of Swindon which use to be my hometown for many a year and i do miss the place a bit. well not them circus tent in town but the rest of it. also have family down them in penhill and surrounding areas. nice place regards of what people say !!

Update Reply
Blitz @ 04/08/2008 12:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email