MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Security gone mad...!!!!!!!!!!

Security gone mad...!!!!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Security gone mad...!!!!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Security gone mad...!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7431640.stm ...IV> This is madness, who decides what is offensive and how far are they gonna take this.....will we all end up wearing a plain grey uniform, driving the same cars, eating the same food. If I had the money I would get my kids out of this looney country.

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/06/2008 14:02  

Un-be--lievable!!! I travel a lot from one end of the country to the other and always take the train now if I can. Dressing the way I do I near enough have to strip naked to get through security. At least on the train you are treated as a customer and not as a potential explosive device!! I know exactly what you mean Scary - I absolutely LOVE Great Britain but it is tearing me apart seeing it destroyed through lies and misinformation.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/06/2008 14:16  

*shakes head in utter bewilderment*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/06/2008 14:44  

well it is a crap t shirt!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/06/2008 14:59  

T.M. Freedom of choice? See what I was on about in my other posts. Scary. Ref the guy with the picture of a gun on his 'T' shirt. Was it loaded? and 'The thought of someone wearing a 'T' shirt with the picture of a Bomb on it' Damn near takes your breath away don't it. Whatever next! Maybe terrorists with 'I am a Terrorist' printed on their 'T' shirt. (That should fool the security guards, shouldn't it). God. Are we living in the real world?

Update Reply
M.S. @ 03/06/2008 15:29  

"Who decides what is offensive" F****d if I know...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 03/06/2008 15:37  

Trinnie an Susanah!they'd sort im out!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/06/2008 15:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email