MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Dog free to good home

Dog free to good home - Forums [Biker Match] Dog free to good home - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Dog free to good home

A beautiful, mostly white (brown patch on ear and bottom) staffy bull terrier, about 10months old, not been spade yet. She's a little high maintenance (but only due to age and not enough training) and would very much suit a home where she can be given alot of attention. Has grown up around kids and is very friendly. A friend of mine in Poole, Dorset has asked if anyone would be able to take her neighbours dog on as the neighbour is now suffering from health issues and sadly can't cope with the dog plus kids. Please contact me by PM if you are at all interested.

Update Reply
middlv @ 01/06/2008 06:38  

is this babe still needin a home?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2008 14:01  

Hello biker_chick. As far as I know middlev is away for the next 2 weeks but I am sure she will update you on her return.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 14/06/2008 15:16  

Cheers TC, much appreciated for that posting - you missed some fabulous climbing hon - I am now the 7A queen!!!!

Update Reply
middlv @ 02/07/2008 15:46  

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Lol - glad to hear you are back safe!! AND you had such a great time!!! My forearms get pumped just cutting a steak, nowadays!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/07/2008 16:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email