MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Nederland

Nederland (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Nederland (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Nederland

roughly Matt------- We are dr ready furrow has been packed up everything. We have there awfully sense in!!!! Good-bye my friends. We want to return in an of several weeks. Yes, my Dutch is very bad! so not quite bad but a little too literal! hav a gud break

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2006 18:24  

Wish i could mange Engrish ret arone Dutch.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/10/2006 19:49  

lol, well done BWB and RW! Ur reward was that the website went down for a few hours today. Knew i shouldnt have gone away! Theres always something that needs to be taken care of.... bloody webhost payment! Really sorry folks - promise i wont go away again. lol, off now - the sun is shining here and its bloody scorching IN OCTOBER!

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2006 07:33  

Enjoy mate think of us while you have a (cough cough) coffee

Update Reply
rubecula @ 13/10/2006 07:54  

lol, the coffee here is ace! No literally it is, dont know why. In fact all the food and drink is better. They have proper fruit pressing machines all over the place making drinks for you. And in the supermarket theres a little coffee-break section where you get free coffee. Then they give you free bits of meat to test etc, its ace. lol. And the cakes! hahaha

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/10/2006 13:40  

You may die happy, but you'll die hog fat...... not a bit jealous.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 15/10/2006 13:45  

You best bring some of that coffee back for Xmas Bash gifts if it's that good Matty boy

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 16/10/2006 05:51  

You are hyper enough 2W, you don't need coffee, you need a sedative lad. Or a warm caressing hand on your fevered brow..... now I wonder who would volunteer for that?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 16/10/2006 12:23  

i dint have a coffee machine so dint buy any - dont do it in instant. I should be living their by February. Just struggling to figure out what to do with house, car, bike etc. Theres a maze of shit to sort out, its awfully depressing

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/10/2006 17:55  

You'll get there mate. I have confidence in you. But I am a bit mental.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 18/10/2006 17:59  

oh great! Just found out today that out of the £700 insurance i payed (TPFT!!!), ive only had it for 7 weeks and if i cancel I will get £250 back! Cheeky flippers. Im so angry at CIA Insurance

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/10/2006 18:11  

That's a bit of a bummer can you just change it to cover you in Holland until it expires?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 18/10/2006 18:15  

nope, not at all. However, i am allowed 90 days abroad so i will just do that. Take it over in feb, and ride it June, July and August. Then cancel the policy and reregister the bike in Holland. CIA (And churchill for the car) dont do policies that allow you to be out of the country for more than 90 days. Gits

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/10/2006 12:27  

Thats not very fair is it.... they are quick enough to take your money off you.... why just stop at 90 days.......Never mind Matt I''m sure you will get revenge one day...... that office clerk you run over may just be an insurance broker.....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/10/2006 12:37  

ive given my insurance company THOUSANDS as ive always had big bikes for my age. And it really pisses me off that they are allowed to pull a stunt like this. Good reason to setup direct debit next time anyhow! Can easily be cancelled.

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/10/2006 13:31  

Yeah thats true........(Now wonders why he paid for his insurance in one hit..... mind you at under 200 for my bike I shouldn't complain too much I suppose)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/10/2006 17:09  

cheap as chips asda car insurance! wouldnt know about bike cover-sorry, maybe the shire (lincoln ) is cheap cos when my brother tried for london price, it wasnt the lowest.but i VERY happy at £190.

Update Reply
kay @ 19/10/2006 17:56  

Bit more than me Kay I pay about 170 for the car and it is 1800 petrol. So not too bad.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/10/2006 18:30  

that is brill rube, whos that with?

Update Reply
kay @ 19/10/2006 18:31  

Believe it or not..... Kwik Fit the exhaust people

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/10/2006 18:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email