MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Betamotor euro 350 ??

Betamotor euro 350 ?? - Forums [Biker Match] Betamotor euro 350 ?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Betamotor euro 350 ??

As you may know, I'm looking into buying a new bike, the trouble is I am a bit of a fussy cow and very blonde when it comes to making the right decisions. I have however found a bike that has really made me take notice, the problem I've got is I can't seem to find much information about them in English, so was wondering if anyone had come across them in the past and had an opinion. Any advice even if its not good is welcome!!! Its a Betamotor Euro 350, the bike in question is in the biketrader.

Update Reply
Scary @ 07/04/2008 09:08  

made since 1970 italian,only prob i think is gettin parts for them an servicin,wouldnt yu be better of with a reliable jap criuser like a yammy 650 or shadow?or virago[although they have stopped makin them!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 07/04/2008 09:27  

I know that getting a jap cruiser or yam, honda ect would be the sensible thing to do, but they don't really do it for me, you know what I'm like TM I like to be a little different plus I like the look of the riding possition on this bike, I have arthritis in my pelvis and would like more of an upright tourer position, the trouble is my legs are to short for most tourers!!! Oh If only I could win the lottery that would make it so much easier to choose!!! lol

Update Reply
Scary @ 07/04/2008 09:44  

I've seen em at the NEC, but apart from that it's only what I can pick up from the net. Certainly looks the part, but as TM says, what's the spares position like? I suspect the depreciation would be pretty heavy. Take it you're on a tight budget? If you were buying new you could get a well-used smaller Harley for much the same price, and the depreciation would be much less.

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/04/2008 12:53  

I'd go with Wills Scary. I think a used 883 or 1200 sportster custom would be ideal. If you like the look of an Italian cruiser, you could always look at a used Moto Guzzi California. Another cruiser you could get for a good price used is the BMW cruiser (Not sure what the two model designations are) and that would be different.

Update Reply
rattler @ 07/04/2008 17:40  

There's an 883 on ebay in the Manchester area right now with a fixed prce of £2,450 just to give you an idea.

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/04/2008 17:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email