MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Site promotions, referals bonus etc

Site promotions, referals bonus etc (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Site promotions, referals bonus etc (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Site promotions, referals bonus etc

I agree about the site name, I wouldn't wear anything with a dating site name on. I disagree with having the user name on, some user names are quite long, some are daft/embarrassing. In embroidery terms the more letters the higher the cost. I'm sure if we had a recognisable logo and/or text members would be able to spot each other at gatherings without having their name on their clobber. Some folk ask for their name on the back of their clobber, that's ok til it's cold and they wear something on top of their tee or hoody. Name hidden, object defeated. I had a ladies tee once with a dating site name on it, we'd just had a launch party for the re-naming and a year later the new website still hadn't been created so I spent money on a tee for a website that never existed and couldn't wear the tee cos if folk asked me about the site I would have felt daft saying 'oh it doesn't exist'. My main reason for not wanting dating site name on is the same as what D C said. Matt, I'll PM you.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2008 04:58  

usernames on the shirt means an extra stencil to be created for each print, which costs money. Printers normally ask 50 quid for the stencil to be created before printing t-shirts on it. I dont think people will pay 60 quid for a t-shirt

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/03/2008 08:57  

Afraid I agree about 'Biker Match' on T-shirts etc it make the wearer look a little sad, especially if you want to appear as a rough-ty tough-ty biker. We all know why we are here to make friends, be in a like minded community, and meet a partner if we are lucky, every one else will see us as desperate and wont even look at the web page. The idea of handing out cards with the web address on sounds fine. One way is have online templates which who ever needs it can down load and print out to hand out at local rallys etc, But you still have control of how the wording and the logo looks, so if at a later date you want to change the design you just change the template and every one gets new design sooner. sorry to but in Just my 2 pence worth

Update Reply
Suzuki_bob @ 28/03/2008 16:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email