MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Will be leaving the site at some point

Will be leaving the site at some point - Forums [Biker Match] Will be leaving the site at some point - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Will be leaving the site at some point

Hi guys just making this to say that I will be leaving biker match at some point, due to the fact that no women will chat to me, but one in particular, no woman here wants to go on a date with me, so I feel it's best if I leave, because I feel unhappy when I'm here because everyone is chatting with everyone else and when I try I get ignored. Thanks 😭😭😭😭

Update Reply
HELLRAISER1357 @ 14/08/2023 18:33  

I understand you have had a few issues, but wallowing in self pity is not an attractive trait to a woman, nor coming across as desperate.

Seriously you need to take a good hard look at yourself and get your shit together.

No need to cut all ties here, but taking a break from the site is probably a good idea.

You really need to start being positive about yourself, forget trying to find someone, you need to find yourself first.

You will only find happiness and contentment in a relationship, when you find it within yourself.

Travel the road to enlightenment, it's a journey that you need to take.

Update Reply
dynax @ 15/08/2023 07:38  

HR I thought you were going to go do your bike lessons and test. What happened to that plan?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 18/08/2023 11:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email