MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Long hair and beard

Long hair and beard - Forums [Biker Match] Long hair and beard - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Long hair and beard

Just wondering if there are any women that still like men with long hair and beard as not having any luck on here. Will i get any replies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2023 11:33  

Personally i think they're awful and really age men- and women lol. Often lovely facial features are lost behind all the hair.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2023 09:33  

Plenty of women love a nice man with long hair and beard, it looks awesome on some men, you look very Viking-like so hope you find someone soon :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 04/07/2023 11:34  

Would you like to chat?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Plenty of women love a nice man with long hair and beard, it looks awesome on some men, you look very Viking-like so hope you find someone soon :)...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2023 08:49  

howdy , i got hair / beard going on and i think some people are intrigued by the outlook of dilligaff
(arouse the curiosity or interest of; fascinate."I was intrigued by your ...."

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 04/08/2023 20:58  

Absolutely 😁 I'd probably annoy the Heck out of a guy with nice hair trying to braid it but yes! Personally I like a beard a little cleaned up but I know women who like it more natural too. Just be yourself 😊 good luck

Quote:
Just wondering if there are any women that still like men with long hair and beard as not having any luck on here. Will i get any replies...

Update Reply
BluePhoenix @ 16/10/2023 15:04  

Wish there were more women like you on here 😁

Quote:
Absolutely 😁 I'd probably annoy the Heck out of a guy with nice hair trying to braid it but yes! Personally I like a beard a little cleaned up but I know women who like it more natural too. Just be y...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2023 09:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email