MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Member - Forums [Biker Match] New Member - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Just saying hi to you all, just come on here today to see what it is like

Update Reply
VTRman101 @ 09/09/2022 15:26  

Hi VTRman Welcome to BikerMatch there's still a few BM events to get to a say Hi in person

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/09/2022 17:49  

Just a hello I’m new here too I’m struggling a bit with verifying who I’m talking to when I asked my most recent contact for a Facebook profile or some form of verification I got blocked by all means it left me feeling dejected if someone isn’t interested just politely say so everything seemed fine until I wanted to know the person I was talking to on WhatsApp was who they appeared to be any advice please I’ve never done this before thanks Alan

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2022 20:51  

First thing is never give your phone number or email address over to quickly and get to know them through PM's and then when you're sure they are ok then start talking on whatapp

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 19/09/2022 21:02  

Welcome onboard 299commando. Sounds like you managed to find (or did they find you?!) a possible player.

Welcome to VTRman101. Have a wander through the forums and into CHAT, I'm sure you will find a bunch of friendly folk.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/09/2022 22:27  

Hi, I’m new here. Had my bike since June but haven’t been able to ride it much as my best friend has been using it because his is broken, but I get mine back on Sunday so I can start riding again. I hail from swansea

Update Reply
LouAnn1983 @ 21/09/2022 09:08  

Welcome onboard LouAnn👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/09/2022 11:27  

Hello all, new here. Thought I'd drop into here and say hi. I'm in the Sheffield area if anyone else is out and about riding round here? I'm from Manchester originally so don't have too many people over this way to potentially ride with, so thought I'd see if this was a way to meet new people!

Update Reply
Shuggz @ 23/09/2022 10:15  

Welcome to BM Shuggz. I'm sure you will find someone to ride out with in the locality.

There are a few I know on here from around that general area.

I hope someone gets in touch with you. Speak to one person on here and it usually ends up with an awful lot of others joining in! 😉😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/09/2022 21:19  

Hi everyone 👋🏻, as most of us are new I would just like to say hi and I'm new too. I have has my bike since August it is my second bike but my first harley. I haven't riden for just over 12 years due to health but I'm all good now and loving the bike.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2022 12:40  

Welcome to all the new members. Take a look at the Hallowistmus Party night in Burton upon Trent Staffordshire. Saturday November 26th free entry to all members just a short walk from central Burton

Update Reply
JP @ 02/10/2022 14:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email