MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

hi folks from mid devon

hi folks from mid devon - Forums [Biker Match] hi folks from mid devon - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

hi folks from mid devon

hi folks, new here, hoping this firiggin situation will clear for the summer and we can all get out and about to meet up, i,m in mid devon so loads of ace roads to ride here, hope to see you soon!

Update Reply
plodxj6 @ 14/02/2021 21:08  

Where from I’m on Dartmoor
Can’t remember what riding a bike is like lol
Lockdown or shite weather

Update Reply
Raven2902 @ 15/02/2021 13:03  

Also in Devon, The Muff, better known as Plymouth. Spending more time on my feet on Dartmoor then riding at the mo. Last big ride I did was a lap of Devon back in September. There’s a few Devonians on here. Get this current situation out of the was and we could have a mini BM Devon riders coffee meet

Update Reply
K12s @ 19/02/2021 06:36  

Hi from Plymouth. Don't know what my bike sounds like anymore. Really need a bit of a ride out. Good idea about mini BM Devon meet up.

Update Reply
medusa66 @ 18/03/2021 03:52  

Good morning from the Shyre, I used to live and work in that there Exeter myself for a while. Miss the place dearly and my old mates down there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2021 06:49  

The SWs a niice area of the country . I was camping down in Cornwall a couple of yrs ago.
But. I and went to see the full eclipse back in oooo was it 2001? with a couple of mates. I think we watched it, besides our little camp fire. Got scolded by a council fella :-o. Think that was Devon. On another trip me and a mate cadged a lift from the son of a bnb lady in the load bay of his pick up. He whished through brambly country lanes, dropped us off at the local village. It was good fun. Then my mate crucified a pool hall hogging a table for about 5 hrs. Not sure i took more than 5 shots all night. Bit like the opposition. Still at least my chum enjoyed himself. Errr thats the main thing! Think that was in Dorset. I remember seeing a town called Beer nearby. Home sweet home, i imagined.

Update Reply
Declan @ 24/03/2021 22:36  

Hi, new here, from Cornwall, a coffee meet would be good idea get to know a few folk then for rides out etc

Update Reply
Tigs11 @ 03/06/2021 01:36  

Hi I agree with Tigs
A meet up with people over Devon or Cornwall would be a fantastic way to meet people 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2021 13:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email