MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

transgender people

transgender people - Forums [Biker Match] transgender people - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

transgender people

hiya im tina im a male 2 female transgender woman and have had the big operation ive always been into bikes most of my life and and i finally changed gender over 6 years ago . but lots of people dont understand or maybe dont want to except me . i am still human on planet earth and im looking for friendship /partner /relationship . maybe if your opened minded and feel like a chat or just send me a nod yes im bisexual so feel free.. i no im not everbodys cup of tea x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2020 19:30  

Welcome onboard Tina48. You've taken a huge step forward by posting on your own thread, only a few members make that step straight away.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/05/2020 20:55  

I was bought up to live and let live . I don't know why people need to label everything and everyone . I treat people as I find them if their decent and treat you right show them the same respect . Labels are for bigots and sadly a lot of so called decent people are just that .
Your a person thats into bikes that should be enough of a label . That alone makes evrryone on this sight a thoroughly bad lot to the so called decent people. So your in good company.
Hold your head up and ride with pride . Tirade over soap box stuck back under the stairs.

Update Reply
Grumpy of the Seven @ 20/05/2020 07:56  

Good luck to you, Tina; we should all welcome everyone on a bike unless they subsequently prove unwelcome!

Update Reply
Gallowglass @ 20/05/2020 08:25  

It takes courage to come in with an intro like that. Welcome aboard Tina.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 21/05/2020 07:06  

Be who you are, love who you want to love as long as you are happy and a decent person f@#% what anyone else says to try and put you down.
As long as you don't put pineapple on pizza you are alright by me

Update Reply
rico @ 06/06/2020 21:09  

Lol at Rico's comment about pineapple on pizza

Tina, ditto what Steve said.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/06/2020 21:16  

Whatever floats your boat as long as your now enjoying life

Update Reply
póg mo thóin @ 27/07/2020 23:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email