MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

anyone for rides out ?

anyone for rides out ? - Forums [Biker Match] anyone for rides out ? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

anyone for rides out ?

Still pretty new to riding , I go out most weekends and whenever I can , mostly down to the coast but anywhere really . Getting a bit fed up riding alone and could do with some company , male / female , any age , doesn't matter . Happy to meet up anywhere , ( I am in Kent ) . Sat just gone rode down to Hastings then along coastal route to Brighton , stopped at the 1066 café on the A21 towards Hastings , ( think that was where it was , anyway ) North Kent coast last weekend , ( Reculver then Margate . I can ride further west or up north , don't mind , I like the adventure .

Update Reply
Stu69 @ 24/06/2019 23:30  

I'm at the other end of the country to you Stu or I would be up for it, like you I end up doing most of my riding on my own.
We could do with something here to organise rides at short notice.
I suppose all it needs is a message on here to say when and where to meet. I've tried it in the past but still ended up on me own, although some did apparently turn up an hour late and had a strop cos I'd gone :-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 25/06/2019 19:18  

Thanks Steve . I was just hoping to pall up with other like minded folk as and when anyone is free , I'm guessing a fair few of people on here are looking for friendship and being bikers surely that means meeting up and going for rides . Thought posting a forum would be the best way of going about it rather than through private messenger.

Update Reply
Stu69 @ 25/06/2019 20:58  

Too far away Stu or I would happily join you for the odd bimble out. Hopefully a few closer to you will respond.

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 26/06/2019 23:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email