MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi people

Hi people - Forums [Biker Match] Hi people - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi people

New to this forum so giving it a try (be gentle ) lol

Update Reply
Melman @ 03/06/2018 13:04  

How goes it Melman welcome the bm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2018 16:06  

Hi people!! New here. I only ride a baby 125cc but its good enough for now. I have no idea how this group actually works either 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2018 20:25  

Hello folks, newbie today. Recently passed CBT, gaining courage.
How's all this work then? Looking forward to getting to make friends with you. 😁

Update Reply
Scorpflame @ 03/06/2018 23:23  

Hi ever just joined will take a while to get used to site maybe! How everyone is good 🤘

Update Reply
rockchick63 @ 04/06/2018 14:42  

Welcome onboard. Get involved on the forums and in chat you will soon forget you're a newbie! Lol😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/06/2018 22:34  

Hi people was a member a while ago. Just joined again with my wife Tee we are off to Assen in a few weeks for the moto gp. Then hoping to meet up at gt Yarmouth to meet up with some other members.😊😊😊

Update Reply
mwaggers @ 09/06/2018 09:45  

Hi all newbie
If you do what KittyCat and Lindsay say you will be doing the right thing, Both are ladies of great wisdom.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 09/06/2018 10:05  

Hey , I'm a newbie this week too, loving the site and all the bonkers people I've encountered so far (in 3 days) why did I not join sooner? I've been off the scene for 15 years due to 'life' but my time has come back round so shopping for a bike and dusting off the leathers...its a new ball game now, I used to own a 250LC, bit of a rat but lots of fun! Current mission is get back on the road.....word of the day is FURTLE.... lmho! Thanks Catkins, made me chuckle.
Happy days guys x

Update Reply
Dinks @ 09/06/2018 11:47  

newbie here bored riding on me own and entertaining meself when I finally get to where I'm going looking for partners in crime to enjoy the summer out and about the madder the better cute lookers(female) will be tolerated totally

Update Reply
crustyolgit @ 09/06/2018 11:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email