MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I Love...

I Love... - Forums [Biker Match] I Love... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I Love...

Geordie and Mackem accents. Why I find them alluring and enticing I couldn't say, but I know they work on me. As does a welsh lilt. Though estuary english is a complete turn-off, and I like Black Country but dislike Brum.

I could listen to Mariella Frostrup and Richard Burton all day, and Craig Charles filling in on radio 2 is a treat, as is Claudia Winkleman.

Voices can have such an effect on attraction and perception, if you were blind dating in the complete absence of light, just imagine how different that would be.
And clearly I have far too much time on my hands on a Saturday morning.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2018 11:37  

Blimey, blind dating in the absence of light could be very interesting! Where I work, one of our ladies will answer an outside line with one of the most seductive voices imaginable. Speak to her face-to-face and she's a true Codder from Treacle Town (Nuneaton).😲

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 17/02/2018 19:02  

How about Dianna Rigg, Katherine Zeta-Jones or Helen Mirren. In the blokey front, Anthony Hopkins, Alan Rickman and Sean Connery must get a shout. Hmm! there seems to be a Welsh thread running here. Hello! I'm half Welsh!😀

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 17/02/2018 23:20  

Sean Connery is a definite as is a deep based voice and yes the Welsh accent.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2018 12:50  

Tommy Vance very deep and masculine and Jo Whiley very seductive!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2018 14:21  

Used to love Sean Connery til saw you tube clip of him saying it's OK to hit your wife...... 😠😡
Absolutely love the Scottish Highlands accent...... Could listen to that all day.... And night 😆

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2018 16:09  

Ah, Scottish. My beautiful late wife had a lovely, mostly hidden, Edinburgh accent. It used to come out when she was on the phone to family. Meanwhile, how could I have missed out Kirsty Young. 😍

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 01/03/2018 19:10  

The welsh accent does it for me everytime. Lived down there for 8 yrs and could listen to it forever

Update Reply
Serenhondacbr splodge @ 02/03/2018 19:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email