MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

2008 Facelift For Triumph's Speed Triple

2008 Facelift For Triumph's Speed Triple (2) - Forums [Biker Match] 2008 Facelift For Triumph's Speed Triple (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

2008 Facelift For Triumph's Speed Triple

I don't think thats very fair, I wouldn't of made the comment if Oggy hadn't mentioned licking seats! LOL I was actually going to comment about the fact The new street triple is such a nice bike it seemed like a bit of a waste of time to update the speed triple and I have been on both and nobody sniffed the seat!! Lmao

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/12/2007 09:21  

not owned by members of bikermatch obviously!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/12/2007 09:39  

I said sniff!! not lick!! Wouldnt actualy indulge in either of those practice's in reallity

Update Reply
Oggy @ 25/12/2007 04:22  

Hey Oggy I did try to get the thread back on track then and you had to spoil it!!! PMSL

Update Reply
Scary @ 25/12/2007 04:43  

the triple in any guise is fantastic...

had to comment as its a triumph so its allllllll good

the new triple does send shivers up the spine lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/04/2008 17:49  

anyone tried long distance touring tiger 955i.im trying to find most suitable tyres for trip to cyprus

Update Reply
3864ron @ 17/10/2008 11:45  

My mates been around Europe on his 3 years ago took the ferry to Bilough (spellings wrong) Portugal and road all the way from there up through the alps around to belgium and this year he went on a 2000 mile trip with his little Jack Russle on the tank, I'll see what tyres he used mate.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 17/10/2008 12:03  

did he ave goggles an a helmet?[one o dem leather ones!] aaaawwwww!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/10/2008 12:37  

Teat rode a ST recently, funnily enough, was the orange one! Not my first colour choice, but hey, i aint complaining! Handled like a dream, (no, not a Super!!) would sooo love to own one, bike budget doesn't agree with me though The attention it got when i stopped for fuel was rather satisfying too! My one and only gripe with this awsome machine is that it would definitely be a one way ticket to the magistrates court for me, it bites at the bit constantly, and screams to be ridden like you just stole it

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 17/10/2008 16:15  

Hull-R - sorry mate, but couldn't help but laugh at your post. I think you mean Bilbao, Spain lol

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/10/2008 16:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email