MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Room 101

Room 101 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Room 101 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Room 101

No thanks Matt! That's enough from you today! You'll make yaself poorly if you carry on!

Update Reply
Di @ 23/02/2008 15:12  

They call me Moaning Matt. They had Moaning Monday for me in my last job :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/02/2008 15:19  

OAP's who insist on supermarket shopping on a saturday/sunday when it's one of the only times I can shop in the week. Leaving their trolley's in the middle of the aisle and banging into your legs and not sayng sorry!!

Update Reply
babbsy @ 24/02/2008 05:25  

Bikers who differentiate between types of bikes and cause an US & THEM attitude. On two wheels means on two wheels and all should embrace each other. I have sports and cruiser and enjoy both. Shame on bikers who believe they are elitist I even acknowledge the bobbies on bikes.

Update Reply
Shy Tot @ 24/02/2008 05:39  

Couldnt have put that better myself. TWO WHEELS ARE TWO WHEELS i too have a sports bike and a cruiser, and if im on my sports bike and nod to a cruiser i can be completely ignored where i know the same pepes would give me a wave if i was riding the v star, i just think its laughable. Two very different bikes, two very different rides, enjoy them both the same, im a biker riding two wheels. I pay my bike tax and insurance and i too nod at the bike bobby, do they think they are better than us because there bobbys, with my advanced riding test and 27 years riding behind me, im still the same as everyone else, a biker who loves nothing more than to ride. Ignorant Twats

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 24/02/2008 06:26  

I waved at a bike bobby once - and he pulled me over! He thought I was in some sort of trouble, and at least saw the funny side when I explained I'd done it automatically. Sometimes I even do it in the car - never get a reply, thiugh.

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/02/2008 12:28  

Hey kwak, no disrespect regarding the sickness/job seeking or anything, everyone is at some point, but i dont understand how you can have a back to work interview when you go back to job-seeking? Surely it would be after you accept a job position from them? Im confused. Matt, because the 'back-to-work' interview was with my job advisor, re: getting back to work. See what I mean? Why should I be made to attend an interview about getting back to work when I'm officially off sick? Why not wait til I sign back on to job seekers allowance THEN do it? ---------- Dog crap next to the hond-uitlaatereinen! PML what is a hond-uitlaatereinen?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/02/2008 19:32  

Hi Kwak I hope things improve for you it sounds like youve really been through the mill recently. Room 101 Heres the scenario your on a A road which used to have a 60mph limit but now has unneccesary 40/30 mph limits,the car in front of a long train of traffic is driven by a square headed b----d who rigidly sticks to 39.9 mph thus enforcing this speed on everyone behind.Theres too much oncoming traffic to overtake so you have to swear in your helmet and wait. So I nominate whoevers responsible for these rediculously low limits and those that obey them.Personally nothing gives me greater pleasure than going past [mr square head] at warp speed when a opportunity arises and when its safe to do so. A policeman recently stated that on some roads which have previously no bad accident record has suddenly had a series of head on car crashes due to exasperated drivers going for a dodgy overtake -so much then for the new "safer limits".

Update Reply
iggypup @ 25/02/2008 02:53  

some fun moans in with all this lot! HEE HEE! Mine has got be indicators, why does no-one use them apart from when they do it wrong???? ARGHHHH!

Update Reply
tony6203 @ 26/02/2008 03:43  

Right here goes....lol 1 : The Ex...nuff said there 2 : The Long Haired git I work with...or if you listen to his ego : work for. 3 : The Idiot that lives in same close that thinks we all want to hear how loud his exhast is...muppet if you give me time I can think of sooooooooo much more..lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2008 03:46  

The scrotes (teenagers) that lobbed stones at the empty houses next to mine then set fire to the empty flat opposite my house this evening! The council cos they said they won't come out and put the *boards back up until I'VE phoned the cops and reported it. (later on they told me they were coming in MORNING to put the boards back on, so what's the point of an EMERGENCY repair number?) *I'm the only council tenant left, all the flats and houses, except mine, are boarded up ready for demolition. I lived in Gibraltar when the Gulf war was on and felt safer

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/04/2008 17:17  

Fog lights! Front & rear! (Hi Kwak)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2008 18:01  

(Hi Dave) Bloody MEN!! (no not you Dave lol) Why say they'll be in touch if they've no intention, wassup don't they think I can handle the truth? It would be a refreshin' change if I finally came across some! I aint THAT desperate that I sit by the phone waiting for their call but I do like to know WHY they didn't and I find it bloody rude that they then ignore my mail asking for an explanation. I'm fed up of being treated like I don't have any feelings and I'm sick of encountering rude folk! If I wanted a flake I'd have contacted Cadbury!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/05/2008 11:23  

Kwak. You sound a real 'Hard' woman. I wouldn't dare not call you up if I had said I would do. I'd be too scared that (As you have in's with B.M), you would be able to find out where I live, call around and give me a 'Pasting'.. We all have feelings (Well most of us). I think that most of us are 'All in the same boat' and may be a little scared of 'Getting our fingers burned' (Again) but there is no excuse for ignorance. You say that you can handle the truth. what is the truth? we ain't all the same and don't have the same tastes. One guy might find a woman extremely attractive where as another wouldn't give her pillion space, (The same goes for women with men). And how the hell do you tell someone that (For whatever reason) you don't feel easy in a relationship without hurting their feelings, especially if the other party feels that they are. I, for one, do not wish to hurt anyones feelings. Most of us have been on the receiving end before and it isn't nice. The problem with all this is that I also realise that 'If you don't try on the shoe, you'll never if or how good it fits'. M.S.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 18/05/2008 19:29  

M S PML @ 'hard woman' I'm not hard, I'm direct and fair. I give honesty and expect it in return unfortunately not everyone returns it. Fair enough in some cases being totally honest can be hurtful and, altho I prefer the truth, I do understand that most folk can't hack it but instead of making an excuse / telling a white lie they ignore me completely which is just pure rudeness and boils me blood; especially when they contact me first and tell me they want to meet and will call to arrange it, then don't. It has happened to me so often it's inevitable that I blow a gasket now and then. I do not have an 'in' with B M at all, I only compile the monthly newsletter, and even if I did have authority I wouldn't abuse it. I aint into violence either so no one is in danger of getting a 'pasting'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2008 05:55  

Room 101 right 1 money grabbin Gatsos that are there deliberatly in the most obscure place where no accident evidence can justify them being there. 2 deisel (no deisel no related crashes, no choking fumes in slow/standstill traffic and no chelsea taxis clogging up the road as not many could afford petrol versions of these fashion accessories!) 3 All bike riders who are so up them selves they never return a friendly nod flash of main beam or wave GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. 4 With Matt on this Smokers!!! Cough splutter reach lol (but can you afford to alianate a high proportion of the sites paying members Matt?) 5 Money grabbing Govt/engergy providers in all their guises I still remember when it cost less than a quid to fill my 1.5 gallon tank on my SS50 :o) Yes that's 6.83 litres of leaded petrol for less than a loaf of decent bread..............

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 19/05/2008 14:37  

Pepes who ask the question, when you are cladded up in leathers, your nose and eyes running and you have a fuckin lid under your arm, "Do you ride a motorbike?" Eh !!!! They do though, dont they.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 19/05/2008 18:36  

@ LC, Cassie and I got exactly that in Jedburgh on Friday (going back up to Scotland for a few days) and some American-sounding old fella asked us if we'd just got off a Motorbike when we were both suited and booted with our lids in our hands. Dontcha just love 'em, eh?

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 19/05/2008 19:02  

They do, don't they. Either that of they think they've cracked an orginal joke when they say 'hey-up, it's Darth Vader' (Or Robocop). Or maybe an inquiry about the local S&M scene. Should have the courage to answer 'your dungeon or mine?' but that might get me where I'm not sure I want to be Other side of the coin is whe you roll up in t-shirt, jeans and trainers. 'Not on the bike tonight then?' No shit, Sherlock!

Update Reply
Wills @ 19/05/2008 19:08  

Wouldnt it be worse if we were all the same though. Great to see you guys making out. Hey cassie, the Isle of Bute really rocks, excuse the pun, had a ride up there last weekend. Love Linda x

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 19/05/2008 19:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email