MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Male pillion

Male pillion - Forums [Biker Match] Male pillion - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Male pillion

Hi everyone,
I wanted a raise question of Male pillions. I've been a rider with full bike license for 8 years now had some wonderful bikes done a hell of lot touring with. Sadly due to leg ulcers I had to sell my geared bikes must return to mtb till fit but plan return to biking in 2 years. I'm free as male pillion for now would really love ride out if anyone fancies giving me a ride, so cut chase there are plenty lady pillons how about odd male pillion any lady or guy fancy helping out a biker.
Cheers
Richard ( tomohawk)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2016 13:48  

Hiya

I know that in the past we have had several chaps who have happily pillied other guys, and some lasses who have offered pillies as well.

Think its more of a case of who is clse enough to you to be able to offer :)

Hope you have some luck

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/10/2016 14:12  

no problem with having a male pillion. after all its a form of transport. biggest problem is the potential weight/height diffence. a 5ft6 10stone rider might feel they would struggle with 6ft 13stone pillion.

doing the right thing though get chatting and make some contacts/mates on here, so many people dont use this forum to its full potential.

the events page also has a pillion seat offer and pillion seat request for events as well and is a good way to get a seat for a ride out. plenty of charity ones coming up through the winter. fab way to meet people and find some riding mates.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2016 19:01  

I've no problems taking a male pillion. Done the Prescott Hill Climb for the Blood Bikes with a guy on the back a few times plus other events.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 04/10/2016 20:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email