MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Glasgow

Glasgow - Forums [Biker Match] Glasgow - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Glasgow

Anybody in Glasgow looking for a ride out partner or a pillion seat ?

Update Reply
Alfiegobb @ 07/10/2015 21:06  

Keep your eyes out for events up this way - if an event has lift requests that may be you best bet.

Not likely to be too many more runs planned now, but you never know... will be plenty in the new year though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2015 22:01  

never been to Scotland
just saying

Update Reply
kaycat @ 31/10/2015 14:01  

Give us a few weeks to plaster and paint and there'll be a room for you when you want to visit KC. Pick a season for riding or for fishing or just going to see the sights - or pack it all (well, as much as you can) in one trip.

Alfie, when are you free to get out?

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 31/10/2015 22:20  

izzy thank you xxx ill take you up on that xxxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 01/11/2015 18:01  

There's a good few of us meeting in Glasgow on Wednesday.

Venue is Wetherspoon Society Room (aka Lloyds #1) on West George Street. Check event calendar for more.
From around 7pm, or whenever you can make it.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 09/11/2015 09:21  

Congratulations to paneurojim on a new grandson - come help him wet the babys head with us tomorrow (or today perhaps).

Come for food, come for drink, come for banter - whatever you want, it's up to you.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 11/11/2015 00:05  

Great catching-up with old friends and meeting new ones last night. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Apropos of which:
I've not yet called the Carrickstone in Cumbernauld, but the web version of the Wetherspoon Christmas flier say bookings aren't necessary:
Christmas meals are available in the majority of Wetherspoon pubs during 16 November–23 December. A booking is not necessarily required, but you can collect a booking form from your local pub to book in advance. For groups of six or more, we highly recommend submitting this form to avoid disappointment.
Whether you choose a main course with a drink or add a starter and dessert for a three-course festive feast, our Christmas offering is better than ever before. If you’re not looking for turkey and all the trimmings, we’ve also introduced our Christmas deli deals! For a lighter lunch option, that includes a drink – choose a turkey, bacon & cheese panini or a turkey & cranberry baguette.
On the booking form you're ask to choose what you want and to pay a £3 deposit - so I reckon I'll just book a table when I have an idea of numbers.

Grrr, try https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?width=1200&height=1200&source=/sites/bm/profiles/uploads/55314_bm_1_bm_3039030390.jpg&watermark=true&type=JPG

Christmas meal with a drink is £6.99 (on the Glasgow flier - no price on the website but I'd expect pricing to be consistent), and it's a couple of quid for a starter and for a dessert.
I'll submit to events calendar for Sunday 13th for lunch at 1pm - if I can get a table booked!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 12/11/2015 10:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email