MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Riding my motorbike

Riding my motorbike - Forums [Biker Match] Riding my motorbike - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Riding my motorbike

As some of you are aware, I passed my bike test in September after taking 16 months of lessons, and riding a 125. During those months, I failed my MOD1 6 times, and my confidence dipped more times than my PMT hormones! Since joining this group, and meeting and riding with some of you, my confidence and riding skills improved but more importantly I've meet some very nice people and made great friends. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy Christmas, and safe riding wherever you are. xx

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 20/12/2014 11:30  

Happy Christmas to you too Tab looking forward to seeing you in the new year have fun XX

Update Reply
JP @ 20/12/2014 12:10  

A very Happy Christmas to you too TAB, i dont ride but have enjoyed accompanying Stuie n Rileymtr on pilly over the past year on rideouts with you (& everyone else!).

Ive also lived your disappointments with you and rejoiced at your success. You truly are a one of life's stars and a pleasure to know.

I hope to see you soon.

I too will take this opportunity to say;
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year everyone!
Catch up with you in 2015 no doubt.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/12/2014 12:27  

hi tab its been a pleasure riding with you and to welcome you to the ranks of women riders.we all differ in time it takes to pass hun but i have to say for someone who has not been riding that long your a really good rider.have a very merry christmas and wonderful new year and hope to catch up really soon xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 20/12/2014 20:18  

You have done amazing hun, and are a fab rider. Its been a pleasure the few times I have been out on the road with you.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 20/12/2014 21:50  

Nice one Tab, very happy Christmas to you and yours. xx AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 20/12/2014 22:43  

Happy Christmas Tab.
Keep on riding and have many more fun miles :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 21/12/2014 10:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email