MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Halloween Fancy Dress Party

Halloween Fancy Dress Party (14) - Forums [Biker Match] Halloween Fancy Dress Party (14) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Halloween Fancy Dress Party

Never seen him move so damn fast! Mind you! I did have both the frying pan and the cleaver so it's not suprising he ran really!!

Update Reply
Di @ 05/11/2007 12:37  

I've never seen him move that fast either,tell a lie,some one once shouted free lager & he moved quicker that time Been asked about the frying pan incident already.Told the neighbours he wasnt going to admit to being the father I seem to have an abundance of alcohol left at my place Dont worry,I'll put it away till next time.Blues,you got half a bottle of JD here mate.& who was drinking Archers?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 05/11/2007 13:01  

That one was the first time Oggy! I didn't have the cleaver that time but I did the second time Not guilty on the Archers!

Update Reply
Di @ 05/11/2007 13:04  

hey i had nothing to do with the cheese and pineapple on sticks . i can remenber getting double teamed in the liveing room by di and flamered got a joy good spanking still got hand prints to prove

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 05/11/2007 13:08  

sorry that should be (jolly good )

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 05/11/2007 13:09  

It wasn't that half the bottle of JD i was worried over showin up again oggy! If its still there mate i'll drink it but if you find a use for it in the mean time mate be my guest.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/11/2007 13:33  

Cheers Blue,I'll hide it away for you though mate.Theres a few Becks lagers here too?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 05/11/2007 15:40  

You deserved that spanking FBK, and I for one enjoyed doing it!! Great a**e for spanking, by the way, and I think I've just about got the feeling back in my fingers from delivering it!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 05/11/2007 17:52  

i thought u said it was fancy dress oggy????????????? lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 05/11/2007 18:08  

It was mate.Good job I've got a video camera aint it

Update Reply
Oggy @ 06/11/2007 00:34  

Oggy, don't even go there mate....

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 06/11/2007 02:25  

Damn did i leave some beer (becks). Have them on me oggy if you like. . . or save them for the next meet.. leave it up to you mate...

Update Reply
skins @ 06/11/2007 10:13  

you can all come and trash my house next time, was a great night oggy, thanks for having us, and thanks everyone for the support you are giving me and skins.... next time me and skins might even dress up, lol fbk, you are a proper loon, coming as a police exhibit with 2 minutes notice was a stroke of genius and ive never seen anything so mad as you lot in the living room to the foo fighters, absolutely hilarious, wish i'd videoed it

Update Reply
lula @ 06/11/2007 12:26  

It was recorded I'll save them Becks for you Skins Meant to be a thumbs up icon there but I got fed up with waiting for the bloody thing.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 06/11/2007 12:40  

I thought FBK was dressed as juliet bravo...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 07/11/2007 06:16  

well i do my best to fit in anywhere at a minites notice .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 07/11/2007 15:12  

I confess! Twas me that left the Archers! Seemed like a good idea at the time to bring it but never got round to drinking it.After polishing off the bacardi it seemed a tad too sweet. Welcome to save it for next time but please dont charge it too much rent, tee hee. GG

Update Reply
golden girl @ 07/11/2007 15:28  

I don't think Oggy has quite come round from Saturday!!!!!!!!!! I have just received a phone call asking if me and Flame Red had used ALL the cling film when we were doing the food! I had to confess that no, we hadn't used it all. Then this little voice said "Don't worry! I've found it. Right next to me" Doh!

Update Reply
Di @ 07/11/2007 16:28  

Think we should have wrapped some round his head Di, the lack of oxygen might have brought a few braincells back!! Oggy.... you dipstick mate...!! We know you like your clingfilm for kink, we wouldn't have left you short, hun!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 07/11/2007 17:40  

Update Reply
Di @ 07/11/2007 17:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email