MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello again from Sunderland

Hello again from Sunderland - Forums [Biker Match] Hello again from Sunderland - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello again from Sunderland

Hi There. I joined up here years ago but for some reason never really bothered with this site much at all, I hope to rectify that from now on. I am off to the stormin rally soon so hopefully will be meeting up with a few BMers there.

Update Reply
Milsh @ 09/08/2014 12:35  

Update Reply
Milsh @ 09/08/2014 12:43  

Well hello

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 09/08/2014 13:40  

Hi ! strangely I was the same. Joined back in 2012. Chatted a few folk but never really got involved in any chat or posting anything. Maybe different for me also this time around. :-) BTW...welcome

Update Reply
ducati_kid @ 10/08/2014 18:09  

eyup milsh, I will be at storming so I will say hi there and hopefully a good few more will be there too. welcome to the good times

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2014 10:35  

hi jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 19/08/2014 14:24  

got my stormin tickets special delivery today well happy bunny I love stormin so hope to bump in to you there milsh, first beers on me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2014 15:41  

Cheers for the welcome's folks. Dixi I bought my tickets a few weeks ago, so im deffo going. I think there's a few mates going so dunno where we will be camping, I will try and get the lads to camp near to BM but regardless, I will be popping in to the BM area to say hi at some point.

Update Reply
Milsh @ 19/08/2014 22:27  

me too milsh will pop and say hello to all bm ers that are doing stormin hope theres a good few

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2014 09:03  

Hello good evening and welcome :)

ANy questions then just Prod a Mod, list on staff link at bottom of the page

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/08/2014 22:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email