MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Help!

Help! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Help! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Help!

**harrumph** Well I might so see whether summat is occurring elsewhere, other than the (thing that should not be)) threads ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/10/2013 00:01  

What..adj of what sort, how much, how great,. Relative pron that which ;as much or many as * interj used as an expression of surprise or astonishment.

So there..

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 13/10/2013 00:05  

Sanitarium ... required ... NOW!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/10/2013 00:05  

Smart A! @Riley

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/10/2013 00:06  

Lol who for....

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 13/10/2013 00:07  

Who, where, when .... and of course the main one ....

WHY?!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/10/2013 00:09  

It wasn't me.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 13/10/2013 00:10  

me!

Giving up, gonna crawl into bed and hope the world looks brighter tomoz ... maybe that terrible word will have disappeared forever

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/10/2013 00:10  

Can't promise that but it will be brighter cause it won't be raining..

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 13/10/2013 00:13  

Dunno Riley says rain all day ere :(

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 13/10/2013 07:09  

think we need to continue this thread some how as the others have a soporific effect

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2013 09:31  

Totally agree with you @android ...

For the past week or so there has been little convo or anything interesting on threads, there has been more banal, tedium than anything else. I have been so bored by it all on occasions i have even added to the dreaded threads myself more than i would usually.

The chat room is often empty too, which is of course because the majority have lives as well as work to deal with. Although i can honestly say hand on heart that in the main i have had a giggle at the banter and convo in there during the week after 10pm. (Kids in bed, crap telly n a beer obviously helps!)

Come on peeps there must be more to life, love and laughter than

WHAT?!! threads.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/11/2013 11:33  

We have had quite an opinionated discussion on ducatiforum.co.uk about the marine convicted of murder, very good banter as we have a legal guy who knows all the ins and outs of legalese very educating and of course quite a few military types who think any behaviour on the battle field is ok

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2013 11:50  

Then we had a guy (Barron von Grumble) who did a youtube video of him testing a Ducati Panigale and his opinion of it as a commuter bike

here is the same guy green laning on a GSX.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqgEl53x7CM

make of it what you will ....huge thread on the ducatiforum ....so funny how some were fully wound.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2013 12:07  

Oh dear ! The dreaded 'What Threads' have caught me out tonight ... I aint sleepy and I fell into their trap!

Please forgive me ... I must try harder to steer clear of 'em

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/12/2013 01:31  

Just no self control......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2013 00:11  

'Tis true... My name is Lindsay, i am an addict, i just have to post!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/12/2013 07:19  

At least you do respond I have tried to get a reply out of some of the people my end of t'counrty with very little success ....I wonder ...am I that frightening???.....not even "sorry mate can't make it" and with the standard members I have left a mob number so they could text with the option to block their number if they were so worried.

Perhaps people join just to lurk.....to see whats "on the market"....or is this more of a rally site ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2013 16:02  

Oh ya cant stop me posting, chatting, moaning or whinging! They say id talk to a letterbox if it flapped at me ...wait a min, i did that a few weeks ago ... and a very nice convo we had too! Rofl.

It seems to me that the northern contingency have no hang ups about shooting the breeze, posting or general daftness. Whilst those from the south are more wary. Although i am sure that statement will raise eyebrows and or furore! However i will add that i have found those folk i have chatted with n met to be good fun and great company. You KNOW who you are!!

However, i have tried to instigate convos with others (north n south) who obvs are not looking for friendship, banter or buddies and have not even acknowledged pm's or posts... Their perogative i suppose, just move on n dont worry about it, is my thought on the matter.

PLEASE NOTE; this is my own opinion and experience.

I suppose it depends what someone is wanting from the site as to how they react to attempts to communicate, if they are solely looking for dating then a short, fat, mad burd may not be their bag n so will ignore messages. If its a bit of banter n buddies then hey i may stand a chance of a response! LMAO.

What im trying to say is ... chill out, enjoy the site n maybe consider what you are looking for and then approach folk with a friendly hey and an open mind, ya never know what might happen unexpectedly!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/12/2013 17:41  

Sorry, no idea but if ya need it quality managed then perhaps I might be able to assist

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 03/12/2013 17:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email