MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Timeout and Sherry

Timeout and Sherry - Forums [Biker Match] Timeout and Sherry - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Timeout and Sherry

Big thank you goes to Timeout and Sherry for adopting me for the weekend, well the think it was just for the weekend but just like a puppy isn't just for Christmas I'm not just for a weekends.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2013 02:40  

CC, re not just for christmas, I usually follow people home and it does say on my dog tag,'' if I follow you home, would you keep me? '' hasn't worked yet though, but I'm a tennacious little bleeder somebody will take pity on me one day.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2013 09:19  

It was a pleasure CG, you didnt think we would have let you just sod off home did you, (here you are another club name -TcT) 'Tin can Tenters' we have to stick together. And I thought the adoption agency said you were only free for weekends, yehhhhhh now we can party in the week as well haha. C U soon us xx

Update Reply
Timeout @ 11/08/2013 15:25  

Thanks again Al, can you both come back please it's not so nice here on my own. No tv reception, so had to watch a chic flick DVD oh well can of Tanglefoot and mrs Browns Boys DVD might make things seem better. Just hope I can get the van fixed in the morning.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2013 18:19  

Bet your feeling like i did at Drayton Manor when 5000 peeps left me in the field on my own (bike broke down) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But there again of course the van will be fixed have faith, you can do it all again next week alx

Update Reply
Timeout @ 11/08/2013 22:09  

Had a nice visit from 66 and his friend to see if he could do the work so that was nice but still need to get it into the garage tomorrow. I certainly haven't been bored though, they told me which pitch I could have, for TT all parked and perfectly level, went to plug in electric cable and it was too short, next move across pitch, level up again and still to short so move pitch, check lead is long enough, level up TT all great, go to fill up water and now the hose is to short, yeah you guessed it unplug electric and have to turn the TT around and re level it again. Moral of this story is next time go on my bike and take my tent. Oh well at least it gave the neighbours some entertainment

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2013 23:00  

I cannot let your last posting go without a comment. I've just got to say this CG, who needs a DVD to watch when you're around x. And what words were you muttering? luv Chris x (PS honestly now - you're great company)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2013 00:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email