MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Interesting forum !!!

Interesting forum !!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Interesting forum !!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Interesting forum !!!

Hi Rowan It's been so long since my son was a toddler/teenager (he's 27 now) I'd forgotten that it can addle ones brain, maybe that explains the weird logic of some of the mums on that site? I wonder how many of them will have a biker in the family at some point?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/04/2013 00:24  

Can you imagine the crap those kids will have to go through if they do want to ride

More worrying thought......these kids might end up running the country!!!!!

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/04/2013 00:33  

......these kids might end up running the country!!!!! I wish someone would

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/04/2013 00:40  

A Little knowledge is Dangerous !!

This is absolute proof of that old saying ..

Update Reply
Intruder18 @ 28/04/2013 00:44  

Roflmao Sandi.......

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/04/2013 00:45  

what made me really angry was that the woman who started the post hardly said a word!! she just set the bomb off and sat back to see what happened.i must admit i got very angry and did get a tiny bit abusive but in all of our defence i had a god damn right.who the hell do they think they are??? they know nothing and will never know anything about bikers and what we do as a community for charity etc etc.not all of us are idiots.and although what i say next does not cover everyone so please dont abuse me.i have noticed over the years that the majority of loons on bikes ride high speed sports bikes and thats not saying everyone just a high proportion.i have been riding bikes for 36yrs this year and in all that time i have only ever been done for speeding in my car never on my bike.ive only ever been pulled over in my car never my bike!!!
also i have now been kicked off the site "boooohoooo" pmsl its hilarious.
but to sum up " WHAT THE HELL DO THEY KNOW? NOTHING" cos they got nowt better to do than scrape up baby sick and change nappies lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/04/2013 08:34  

Way to go getting banned ZZR..I'm mightly impressed However the initiator has now answered and said she "just wanted to start a debate", (obviously doesn't believe that government statistics and reports are biaised, good god does that mean she trusts whoever is running the country ) and that in her honest opinion (getting a bit sick of acronyms due to mumsnet) "motorbikes are a new fad". So for all you out there who have been riding for many years (safely I might add)......get in there for being trendy without knowing RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/04/2013 09:53  

You should be proud you got you opinion over, it got you banned but it also means it been seen and read by those do gooders who created the stupid thread in the first place..

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 28/04/2013 09:59  

yeah it was good for the soul lol its the first time ive been banned from anywhere woooohooooo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/04/2013 10:23  

ZZR - you've been banned?
You are now a legend!!!!

Seriously though, even though it was fairly balanced with people talking up for both sides of the argument (not that there should ever have been one in the first place) I think the following statement made by one of the posters says it all.

'being on a bike is the most incredible experience - you feel so free. the power throbbing between your legs , the execution of a perfect corner, the burst of speed so fast it takes your breath away, the pleasure of seeing a winding road stretching into the distance, the whine of the engine just before you change up, the camaraderie of nodding to other bikers who are enjoying exactly the same thing on a cool, sunny day. it's like nothing else exists except you, your bike and the road. nothing else comes close'.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2013 12:40  

totally right i get no better feeling/rush/excitement than when im riding its just awsome!!! will never get that feeling from anything else

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/04/2013 12:48  

I'm glad I didn't join mumsnet, (not that I was going to) I wouldn't want to be a member of a community that bans you for having an opinion, no matter how strong that opinion, especially considering the author is a flamer (is that the right word for a person who incites controversy and argument on forums?)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/04/2013 13:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email