MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bank Holiday Monday

Bank Holiday Monday - Forums [Biker Match] Bank Holiday Monday - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bank Holiday Monday

I don't suppose some 6'er would like to take me out pillion somewhere tmro - well I can dream can't I? All the best, Sue.

Update Reply
whitelily6 @ 26/08/2007 12:47  

Hi welcome to the forums! Id love to go out for a ride tomorrow, but there are several problems: 1) Im working :-( 2) I live in another country :-) 3) Its not bank holiday here :-( Sure someone else will though :-) Have a good one

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/08/2007 13:07  

Google maps says its 228 miles from Liverpool to Leatherhead. Hmmm....not much time left. Never mind, I'm sure your dreams will be answered. Welcome on board anyway, Sue.

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/08/2007 19:30  

id take you out for the day hun,have a trike and a warped scence of humour

Update Reply
bigbling @ 27/08/2007 15:05  

Unfortunately I spent my Bank Holiday Monday working sorted out puncture at 8am, in work by 8.30am, home by 10.15 am..... ate midget gems (except for the green ones!) and got paid til 5pm

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 27/08/2007 17:12  

Ditto Claire. I spent the Monday cutting the grass and stealing time to come on here occasionally. It was dead exciting you know.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 28/08/2007 04:44  

Yeah sounds it lol.... I was off work today cos I worked so hard yesterday!! went to see my estate agent and told them to tell my house buyers to sling their hook (long story) house now off the market til i decide what to do so I then came home and ate the green midget gems

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 28/08/2007 14:46  

jus thinkin that cos of a few inches she dipped out of a good day out maybe!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/08/2007 17:25  

was gonna say good time!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/08/2007 17:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email