MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

blood bikes charity 18th May

blood bikes charity 18th May (2) - Forums [Biker Match] blood bikes charity 18th May (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

blood bikes charity 18th May

thank darling xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2013 00:01  

Y W

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/04/2013 00:04  

V M I notice from your profile pic that your head is shaved, but this thread states it doesn't happen til the 18th May, have you had it done already or is the pic an old one?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/05/2013 10:13  

i had to do it early as i couldnt walk round with the massive bald patches on my head anymore and plus the landlord changed the date again to the 25th may and i couldnt walk round for that long looking the way i did hunni i have videos and pics of it tho x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2013 12:16  

i had to do it early as i couldnt walk round with the massive bald patches on my head anymore and plus the landlord changed the date again to the 25th may and i couldnt walk round for that long looking the way i did hunni i have videos and pics of it tho x It's no problem, I just need to change the date again, on the calendar, if you're going to add the pics to the calendar?, if not then I'll just delete the event from the calendar. That landlord sounds a right flake, I wouldn't rely on him in the future.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/05/2013 14:42  

he is a right flake i wont be doing believe me and ive got pics on my profile so if people want to see them they can go on my profile :) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2013 15:43  

Ok so I'll delete the submission you made

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/05/2013 15:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email