MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Team Spesh Racing @ Cadwell Park 05/05 - 06/05/13

Team Spesh Racing @ Cadwell Park 05/05 - 06/05/13 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Team Spesh Racing @ Cadwell Park 05/05 - 06/05/13 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Team Spesh Racing @ Cadwell Park 05/05 - 06/05/13

Gosh - In the Valley AND Spesh racing this weekend - what a Bank Holiday this is gonna be !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2013 22:42  

Great day out at Cadwell and lovely to meet up with Bill, Chris and Jackie ! Good Luck for tomorrow guys !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2013 21:23  

Wow what a great weekend, minimum cost and maximum fun to watch, these guys are riding around on ex road bikes and although the ones spending the most money are the ones at the front there is still close racing all the way through the field, Spesh had a good weekend knocking 4or5 seconds of his lap times, we got his starts sorted out with some brilliant manoeuvres up Coppice now its just getting the rest right, i was impressed by you Allan keep up the good work and thanks to every one for feeding me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/05/2013 08:25  

Fab weekend once again in the Team Spesh Racing camp. Spesh shakin his ass round corners and I gained loads of racing knowledge from a certain Mr Bill and he had us in fits with his tales of what used to happen :) Enjoyed our impromptu BBQ Sun evening, even if Mr Ken burnt the grass (titter titter). Would highly recommend a Team Spesh weekend watching, so much more exciting when somebody you know is racing :) even if i do need heart pills during the race, Spesh you know what i mean !!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2013 10:06  

thanks for all the nice comments guys. Spesh was really happy with this weekend's outing GBC!!!! - you didn't come say hi! lol. Glad you enjoyed yourself though. Next outing is Donington 22 & 23 June...yes I know it's the same weekend as Farmyard, but if you're not off to that then come see Spesh ......I will most probably have a new **ahem** haircut then aswell!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/05/2013 14:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email