MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

The Best Place to by A Jacket and Trousers For Women!

The Best Place to by A Jacket and Trousers For Women! - Forums [Biker Match] The Best Place to by A Jacket and Trousers For Women! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

The Best Place to by A Jacket and Trousers For Women!

Just looking for a good wedsite or shop that does a good range of female gear.

Thanks for your help. x

Update Reply
CassVance @ 24/03/2013 08:48  

A shop sorry couldn't resist lol. Don't know your area most larger bike shops carry a good range of gear but I'm sure you will get the names of good shops in the next few hours and loads of help

Update Reply
JP @ 24/03/2013 09:18  

All these just by typing into the search bar motorcycle clothing for women http://www.getgeared.co.uk/Womens_Motorcycle_Clothing http://www.girlsbike2.com/ http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/list/3499/clothing.html http://www.frank-thomas.co.uk/

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/03/2013 10:23  

Most large motorcycle stores carry a good range of motorbike clothing. Have a look on-line for motorcycle shops in your area. Its really important to try on the clothing you are going to wear, to make sure it fits properly and the protection is in the right place. Especially helmets, gloves and boots. Give the shop a call before you go in and make sure they have a good range of female clothing. If you want to make sure you're paying good prices, ask the store you intend to visit if they match internet prices, or provide a discount if you buy your gear from them. Its cheeky but works for me, and then you get the benefit of going in and using their advise & stock for the right stuff, without any awkward conversations about price when you get to the checkout. As its all been agreed before you go in. I got £50 off my Dainese Gloves doing this, and there was no way I would have got that discount if I'd just walked through the door first. :)

Update Reply
Arrow675R @ 24/03/2013 10:26  

Sandi I did a search engine search but didn't find what I'm looking for. I'm very busty with a slim waist so I'm having trouble finding a well fitting jacket.

Thanks for the useful advice Arrow! I'll remember that!

Update Reply
CassVance @ 24/03/2013 11:59  

Cass, you'd probably have to have your gear made for you then, which could be very expensive if you choose leather. You could visit the girlsbike2 website and ask them, there's bound to be other women of similar build. The tighter the fit, be it leather or textile, the less damage (possibly) if you should end up in an accident. Baggy clothing can cause friction burns as you hurtle along the highway. Close fitting clothing can help keep broken bones in place. The less stitching the better, to minimise leaks through the stitch holes. Let us know if you manage to find a good fit, and where, so others in your position will know. Good Luck

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/03/2013 12:15  

Ooh. I think I'll have to get the jacket made then Sandi.

I've tried on lots of jackets and they're either too tight on my breasts and prefect everywhere else or prefect on my breasts and huge everywhere. Grr.

Trousers are ok though and I've already got boots a friend gave me. No gloves yet though.

Think I'll go for a bath now to think over options.

Update Reply
CassVance @ 24/03/2013 12:52  

Hi Cass, once you've got your size ebay is great for gear, so long as you're prepared to wait for the right gear to come up. I got a brand new Ducati jacket for £100 usually £350. and i've just got some Dainese leather trousers for £70 normally £200+ easy. Hope this helps :)

Update Reply
Foolnomore @ 03/04/2013 16:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email