MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Halloween Party?

Halloween Party? - Forums [Biker Match] Halloween Party? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Halloween Party?

Hi guys I am testing the water to see who would be up for a fancy dress Halloween Party in aid of rasing money for MacMillan and helping Stella and VIx climb there big hill !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/03/2013 10:40  

Count me in Jax, it will be hysterical im CERTAIN .. A very worthwhile cause indeed., ..go Stella and Vix xxx Bring it on .......yayyyyyy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2013 20:22  

i dont know anything about stella, vix and a big hill bj?? it's a bit far away for me to say yus for defo... bt sounds good and my buffday is day after halloween tooo so could be a brill one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2013 19:43  

Suzi - follow this link: http://www.justgiving.com/Victoria-Lassetter Me & My Neice are climbing Kilimanjaro in Sept for Macmillan Cancer support ......I aint scared......MUCH!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/03/2013 14:49  

wow thats awesome chick just checked out the link... my v much loved dad was stolen from me by cancer at young age of 65 bless him much loved and missed every day xxxx
anyhow aside from that i will def be donating to your link to climb that lil molehill thingey called Kilimanjaro!!! awesome thing to achieve Stella and your niece, awesome idea for halloween fancy dress too BJ nice one bt wont it be a bit late for the funds then as climbing in september or is it for extras

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2013 16:39  

aww cheers Suzi We have 3 months after the event to 'top up' our donations so a halloween do would be ok

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/03/2013 21:03  

Looking to do this 2nd Nov and Suzi you should not have said it was your birthday mmmmmmm BJ brain now working ......

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/03/2013 21:36  

oh gaaaaaaawwd <<<<<< runs and hides hahahaha 2nd november sounds brill to meeeeeeeeeee ~ and a darn good cause tooo nice one BJ.... tho i may not thank you on the night pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2013 09:51  

Sounds like a good plan - I'd be up for a halloween party.....

Update Reply
Nowgotabike @ 19/03/2013 20:24  

count me in ought for a good cause and good luck to all those taking part x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2013 10:32  

Just trying to find a central location with cheap accomodation then were away folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/04/2013 20:56  

OOh - and my b'day is 5th Nov - so a good excuse to have a blast ! Count me in !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2013 21:43  

will try to get here depends on how far it is and how much accomodation is though

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 20/04/2013 07:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email