MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The NoToMob are on TV Again !! BBC1 Jan.8th at 10.35pm

The NoToMob are on TV Again !! BBC1 Jan.8th at 10.35pm - Forums [Biker Match] The NoToMob are on TV Again !! BBC1 Jan.8th at 10.35pm - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The NoToMob are on TV Again !! BBC1 Jan.8th at 10.35pm

Merry Christmas Everyone ! and a Happy and SAFE new year to you all..

You may have heard of a group of Bikers called the "NoToMob"
We are South East based and for the last couple of years have been relentlessly persuing County Councils who had found a way to raise obscene amounts of revenue from Motorists and Motorcyclists via the use of CCTV cars with mostly unfair and actually illegal tactics and practices. We have had much success !
Richmond Council , Herts Council, Westminster Council and others have had to pay back around £3.5 Million so far, and there are more in the pipeline now... Watch Out Chatham !
You can see us in action us on a dedicated program that has been made scheduled to be shown on BBC 1 on January 8th at 10.35pm. called "PARKING MAD" Anyone can join us...you don't even have to be a Biker- see our Website.. NoToMob. co.uk.
Merry Christmas Everyone...

Update Reply
Tom Tom STR @ 25/12/2012 06:32  

No Tom I've not heard of the NoToMob, ta for the heads-up about the programme and well done for working on others behalf to stop councils ripping folk off Merry Christmas to you too www.notomob.co.uk

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/12/2012 12:08  

LOL I've just seen your previous thread (last year) on this topic, where I posted in it, so I was telling fibs when I said I'd never heard of it. (old timers disease)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/12/2012 13:02  

Lol ! Merry Christmas Sandi ! Have a Good one and a Happy New Year to you too..

Update Reply
Tom Tom STR @ 25/12/2012 15:00  

Aww ta Tom, Happy New Year to you too. (You can't do anything about this damn 'bedroom tax' can ya, like get it stopped? No? oh well, worth a try)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/01/2013 09:13  

Sorry TomTom, i don't mean to hijack your thread, but Sandi (and anyone else with bedroom tax issues) - have a look at this link - it's VERY interesting!

http://www.spanglefish.com/theworkhouse/index.asp

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2013 10:43  

Thanks for the link pb. Will pass this one on :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 03/01/2013 11:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email