MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Squires Firework Display - Leeds, Nov 5th 2012

Squires Firework Display - Leeds, Nov 5th 2012 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Firework Display - Leeds, Nov 5th 2012 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Squires Firework Display - Leeds, Nov 5th 2012

Weather looking good Mon,will be going to Squires in the car via A62 Huddersfield M62 if any BMers want a lift,can take 3, if reasonably close to route,and you like sparklers,

Gooseneck

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2012 19:27  

Be good to see you all there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/11/2012 11:35  

That's good news goosey, I was wondering if the weather would be ok on the nite, I'm looking forward to getting out, I'm going stir crazy.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2012 13:51  

sorry folks can't come now i have to look after my daughters dog woh don't like fireworks so shall have cuddle her on the sofa

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/11/2012 18:24  

Aww bless ya Bill, I'm sure the dog will appreciate it. My neighbour's dog was going frantic on Saturday. I must admit the fireworks made me jump too, I'd nodded off in the chair while watching telly and thought WW3 had started lol. See you at the xmas lunch Calendar Link http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3776

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/11/2012 01:50  

Well, it was good to see we all managed to synchronise our evening passes from the asylum OK, I missed the fireworks but the pie 'n peas were scrummy. Nice to meet you all again...and welcome to Pete

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/11/2012 22:21  

Cheers. yes the pie and peas smelt good but never got a taste . lol

Update Reply
petewick @ 06/11/2012 01:01  

You had chips instead lol. Thanks for the lift Pete, much appreciated LOL @ ALice and 'synchronised evening passes from the asylum' I was there and I nearly missed the fireworks, in fact if you blinked you missed them. There are some photos on my profile, in the 'BMers' folder.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/11/2012 01:29  

Nice pics Sandi - and good to see everyone last night.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2012 08:07  

It was great to see everybody, although we had to leave early, looks like Ive missed one or two people...? My girl was still rather bad, managed to get her to bed around midnight. No school for her for the next couple of days. Thanks for making us welcome x

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 06/11/2012 08:11  

Nice to see everyone last night,enjoyed the chat,didn't expect that many people to be there,as well as bm folk got home bit late section of motorway shut,, took wrong turning finished returning back to Hull.

Goose

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2012 09:02  

Aaah....your carers clearly let you out without your medication, goose

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/11/2012 12:20  

Hey Sandi - just thought (now that I've woken up fully) are you gonna share the pics from last night by putting them on the events page too, as I thought that's what you encouraged us all to do if /when we take pics?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2012 12:48  

Your wish is my command PB Photos on Events CALENDAR http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3776

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/11/2012 17:28  

Cheers Sandi !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/11/2012 18:34  

i noticed sandi didnt put the picture up that i took of her. but the picture of me looking like old man steptoe was very prominent. wheres the justice i ask you? ha ha ha

Update Reply
petewick @ 07/11/2012 00:30  

i noticed sandi didnt put the picture up that i took of her. but the picture of me looking like old man steptoe was very prominent. wheres the justice i ask you? ha ha ha LOL it's ok for you Pete, you don't have to look at this ugly mug every day like I do. I don't think you look like Steptoe, photos can be removed, so can members if they get too lippy!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/11/2012 05:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email