MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Greetings from soggy Somerset.

Greetings from soggy Somerset. - Forums [Biker Match] Greetings from soggy Somerset. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Greetings from soggy Somerset.

Hi all.

Just signed up last night and thought I'd say hello and introduce myself:

I'm Dave, a die hard biker of 26 years - 5 off-road before I got my license. I love bikes and the way of life. I ride all year round as being a fair weather biker in this country, I'd hardly ever get to ride. Currently trying to slow myself down a bit as I love riding fast but my license hasn't got may lives left. Recently re-discovered off-road riding and love it.

Hoping to meet fellow bikers for rideouts, camping, beer and laughs.

Stay lucky and ride safe.

Dave

Update Reply
sweetgrass @ 07/08/2012 15:01  

Welcome to BM sweetgrass

Update Reply
JP @ 07/08/2012 15:09  

Welcome to the site Dave...Have your word on the forums, see you've already tested the chatroom(quiet day mate), got your name down for the BM K.I.S.S Rally GOOOD MAN. Good enough set of folk on here...Enjoy..

Update Reply
old red @ 07/08/2012 16:09  

Thanks fo the welcome Old Red!

Yeah, thought I'd pop into the chat to see what was happening. Good to have gotten aound to joining a site with lots going on. :)

What is the rally like? Good tun out? Looks like it fom the event page. Maybe see you there fo a couple of

Cheers!

ps. sorry fo the lack of 'r' in my posts - this keyboad is scewed.

Update Reply
sweetgrass @ 07/08/2012 19:38  

hi sweetgrass welcome to the site are a friendly bunchlike to ride out meet for coffee and chat.look forward to saying hello at kiss rally

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 07/08/2012 20:01  

1st K.I.S.S Rally last year was brilliant Dave, the midlands event team excelled themselves, just a word of warning-DON'T join bikeabills rideout!!! You'll probably end up back at yours for coffee, 10 hour ordeal through Wales for some of them!. You've joined a good site if you like riding and having a laugh...Catch you at K.I.S.S. Dave.

Update Reply
old red @ 07/08/2012 21:58  

Dave, yeah, I gathered that the rideout was a little epic from reading a few of the replies on the K.I.S.S. thread. hehe :)

Good to know it's a good site! Yep, riding and a good laugh are what it's all about mate. Looking forward to K.I.S.S. for sure.

Cheers

Update Reply
sweetgrass @ 08/08/2012 18:51  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/08/2012 12:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email