MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ellie & Reds Chilled Weekend - Norwich 17/08

Ellie & Reds Chilled Weekend - Norwich 17/08 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Ellie & Reds Chilled Weekend - Norwich 17/08 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ellie & Reds Chilled Weekend - Norwich 17/08

Yes tri885!!! you were the one asleep on my sofa

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2012 19:25  

And very comfortable it was too! Thanks Ellie and Dave for unstinting hospitality once again.

Update Reply
tri885 @ 21/08/2012 21:12  

Well....What a great weekend!! Apart from the *usual suspects* a great show of new faces, Cliff, Julie, Teresa, Andy, Mic. Hope I didn't scare any of them off joining us again! Thanks to all who made it a great weekend, see some of you at Tollyfest rideout and the classic bike show on the monday(B/Hol!) Hope there was no 'fallout' from my cooking! Thanks again to all those that made it a success.

Update Reply
old red @ 22/08/2012 11:30  

Nice photos Ellie, thank you http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3715

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/08/2012 14:05  

Thanks Sandi Did anyone else take any pic's? If you did could you please load them on the event Remember only the good one's

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2012 18:40  

it was good to meet new people ,and i will be back ,i will try not to be late next time lol aint that right elliemay lol

Update Reply
aim 2 ride @ 22/08/2012 18:48  

Andy you were on 'Ellie' time ish is a good word Will look forward to the next time!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2012 18:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email