MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello

Hello - Forums [Biker Match] Hello - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello

Hi, I've just joined the forum and thought I should drop in to say hi! I've been into biking about 12 years, and had various bikes in that time. I enjoy going to rallies and touring, this year I'm going to the Farmyard and Yorkshire Pudding rally, no doubt there will be otheres too Look forward to seeing some of you around

Update Reply
Ian60 @ 29/05/2012 20:35  

Hi there.

They're a friendly lot on here, I hope you enjoy the site, maybe see you at Yorkshire pudding

Lisa

Update Reply
lisaj @ 29/05/2012 20:56  

Hiya im fairly new myself ...natives on here are very friendly...looks like lots going to the farmyard so bound to bump into one of the bunch...have fun

Update Reply
christie @ 29/05/2012 21:53  

Hi Ian n Christie,
There will be a group of us at the FYP. Go in the firefield , 2nd entrance on the right after the pay stop. About 100yds in, and about 100yards to the left. The BM flag will be flying. Don't be shy, come say hello. XK ps I'm partial to a drop of real ale (hint, hint)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2012 09:39  

Hi Ian, Hi Christie Oh dear you dont know what your letting yourselves in for, only been on here a year & im totally insane now Will be my first Farmyard so hope to see you both there, & im partial to anything with alcohol in it if you dont have any real ale! Ian

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 30/05/2012 10:23  

Welcome to the site Ian, friendly enough bunch on here, loads to do-rideouts/rallies/meets...You won't be short of things to do...GUARANTEED..

Update Reply
old red @ 30/05/2012 10:24  

Welcome Ian and christie. Have fun here, we're mostly harmless lol.

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 30/05/2012 12:43  

Hi Ian60 & Christie, Welcome to BM. There is plenty to do in different parts of the country, check out the events. Also lots of good people to meet. Good luck and I am sure we will meet up somewhere. ps Don't miss out on the KISS rally end August into September. By far the best all BM rally of the year.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 30/05/2012 17:17  

Thanks for all your replies folks, look forward to meeting some of you at the Farmyard, and the rest out and about

Update Reply
Ian60 @ 31/05/2012 19:27  

Hello and welcome Ian60 and Christie. We have a lot of great folk on here, you would both be made welcome by the natives to any of the events!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2012 19:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email