MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Gutted for Haslam, Glad for Sykes

Gutted for Haslam, Glad for Sykes - Forums [Biker Match] Gutted for Haslam, Glad for Sykes - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Gutted for Haslam, Glad for Sykes

I felt so sorry for him today after not being able to pick up the win in race 2 of the SBK from Donnington, such a bad way to end the weekend losing the race on the last corner and taking out his team mate Malandri at the same time, still glad that Tom Sykes managed to pick up two 3rd places though as i have him in my fantasy road race team .......even if i also have Malandri as my other rider

Update Reply
Gibson @ 13/05/2012 18:39  

Still gutted and rather peev'ed

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/05/2012 22:51  

ahhhh - we couldn't believe it!!! Me & Spesh were going hoarse from cheering him on! Glad for Rea & Sykes though (I have both of em in my fantasy team! ) Will be watching the recording of it it today to see what happened! & seeing if we're on telly cos the camera was pointed directly at us at one point!! lol But a mega round of applause for Sam Lowes - finally his first win....There'lll be no stopping him now!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/05/2012 08:52  

Can't believe Sam Lowes won with half his finger done in from crash earlier in weekend - these guys are amazing! Was also cheering Little Leon, couldn't believe it when they said he'd binned it! He's also in my mcn team! Also couldn't believe the state of Laverty's bike when he crashed was right in front of us, bike looked like it was in two halves! the guy even walked off and signed autographs on his way back to the pits - what a star! Fab weekend and weather.

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 14/05/2012 12:37  

I've watched the last corner incident on you tube. looks like Rea was out of control and would have run wide if Haslem wasn't there. I will not mention my language at the time.
But Laverty's bike must have been bad as the marshals had to drag it clear. no wheels i guess oops. Glad i don't have to pay for that one lol

Update Reply
SPESH @ 14/05/2012 20:48  

Yeah spesh i agree about Rea, he took the line knowing haslam would swing back in on the apex

Update Reply
Gibson @ 14/05/2012 21:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email