MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How do you delete your account

How do you delete your account - Forums [Biker Match] How do you delete your account - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How do you delete your account

I got a frend who wants to delte his acount, but he cant contact matt cos he is a standrd member who cant message

Update Reply
kaycat @ 25/04/2012 23:02  

Go to help at the bottom of the page click on help, it's no.15... talks you through it and you can click on the links

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 25/04/2012 23:10  

thanks x

Update Reply
kaycat @ 26/04/2012 12:35  

Just to clarify, for everyone, standard members CAN contact any member of staff at any time, even if they have used up their 'free messages' quota.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2012 14:57  

no thay cant sandi

Update Reply
kaycat @ 26/04/2012 19:35  

Sandi is partly right... u can reply to any PM from staff, whether ur quota is used or not. REPLY, not start a new PM.

But, you can always contact any member of staff via the contact page. The contact page is there for official requests, complaints, feedback, etc.

And, as always, read the Help page first as 99% of the time there's no need to bother staff at all (I've stopped replying to people who don't bother reading the Help page first, waste of my very valuable time)

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/04/2012 20:52  

But, you can always contact any member of staff via the contact page. So standard members can contact staff at any time?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2012 22:04  

kaykat...why would he want to delete his account, tell him to pay up and join in!x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 29/04/2012 08:33  

I'm seriously thinking of deleting my account when my membership runs out. Soz, but it's not a nice place to be recently and the karma bull is looking more and more like a fix. I'm not happy being a member of the site anymore.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2012 19:59  

ive always had low karma lol I take no notice of it

Update Reply
earthwind @ 29/04/2012 22:34  

It's not realyy anything to do with the karma, just another reason added to the list of why I no longer like the site. Along with paying silly amounts for membership which other sites do for free.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2012 11:38  

well i was off for a while and on for 6 months now so will see how it goes, yes true if other sites do it for free :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/04/2012 12:10  

Hi Lil Miss Firestorm

Sorry to hear you don't enjoy the site anymore, I'm still a newbie & have not got round to meeting many members yet, but the ones I have met or chatted to have been great, some are a bit mad & some are really mad, but that's what makes this site fun. I'm looking forward to meeting & making more new friends soon.

Have you spoken to any of the mods about your grievances?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2012 16:51  

LMF... sorry to hear you feel this way, but I've not had any complaints from you or suggestions on how to improve the site. I'm always open to new ideas and would love to hear from you.

There's nothing wrong with the Karma system at all and I can explain anyone's Karma to them. It's a mathmatical calculation which looks at your forum posts, PMs, events, photos - everything, and compares your stats with everyone elses. I'm not quite sure HOW that could be a fix or WHY i would even want to "fix" it???

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/05/2012 13:06  

Made a suggestion a while bk how to improve site, which Sandi agreed was a good idea, was never implemented or replied to.

Freedom of speech Matt, airing my views and opinions doesn't mean you need to get involved. People get bored of things, that's life!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2012 21:05  

hey LMF - what was your suggestion??

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 03/05/2012 21:10  

Oooh geez, now your asking! lol will try and find the post and let you know

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2012 22:50  

Was a suggestion to make it easier to move photos that you've put in the wrong album, instead of deleting them and uploading them again.

Posted 29th Feb:

"Hey Matt! I think it would be a useful feature maybe keep it in mind for future BM site updates? It is a pain if you've uploaded photos and want to move them to another album, then you have to re-upload them and delete the originals"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2012 22:52  

Yes LMF, I think I added it would be good if we could move the photos around in the album. At the moment the last photo becomes the main photo of the album and we can't jiggle them around.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/05/2012 23:28  

Yes it would be nice if we could pick up and drop with the mouse, or something similar to shuffle the pictures around.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/05/2012 23:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email