MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Stolen Bikes to watch out for

Stolen Bikes to watch out for (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Stolen Bikes to watch out for (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Stolen Bikes to watch out for

Copied from Facebook.
On the evening of Wednesday 21st August, we had both of our motorbikes stolen from "secure" underground parking at our flat in Kew/Richmond in London. The Oxford Hardcore chain was cut straight through and the discs locks either snapped or bent open (see picture). These bikes were our prize possessions and we are absolutely gutted. Registration of the Fireblade is FT06 AXM and R1 is HF12 FCM. Reward for any information leading to their whereabouts. Please spread the word and keep a look out.

Update Reply
JP @ 25/08/2014 09:33  

Not a bike but still needs finding.

Ben Chandler
SCOUTS TRAILER STOLEN. Stolen from Gt Baddow last night. Lots of gear inside - climbing ropes and gear, camp fridge, camp chairs, bouncy stilts. Some horrible people have stolen from the children of Chelmsford. REWARD for any information leading to safe return. Contact Essex Police or Ben at Chandler Material Supplies (pictures attached).

Update Reply
JP @ 26/08/2014 09:14  

STOLEN ..a lovely man of 71 years young who had his Triumph stolen in Wendover on Friday .Clive Bousfield is a broken man ..He needs some biker love. For those that are a little younger its a triumph T20 tiger cub Sorry its the only details I have as thepics will not load onto here from FB

Update Reply
JP @ 05/10/2014 19:00  

Some thieving little scumbag has stolen this bike out the garage last night between 12am-6am.. It's a Suzuki GSXR 750 L0.. Located in Worsley/Boothstown, Manchester
Registration - FS10 FJC

Update Reply
JP @ 16/10/2014 20:35  

Black Yamaha ybr125 stolen, Birmingham stetchford area, plates are BPO8 FMJ... Stolen outside stetchford swimming baths. LEO VINCE race can. Does not have luggage rack like pictures shown.

Update Reply
JP @ 06/11/2014 07:41  

Craig Salt from Milton Stoke on Trent To the tossers who nicked my motorbike last night I hope you get what you deserve you thieving scum bags. Lowest form of life on this earth.
If anyone sees it or gets offered parts please contact me ASAP. Could you also please share this on fb .thanks
Milton.Stoke on trent area.
Just another update in case u thieving wankers are reading this. The bike is data tagged and upto date so good luck on trying selling the parts. Any info contact Craig on Facebook

Update Reply
JP @ 06/11/2014 19:05  

Andrew Smith? E.M.R Edinburghs stolen motorcycle database
Hi all, I woke up this morning to what every motorcycle owner dreads...Their beloved bike not outside. Some stole my Kawasaki Z800 last night. As you can see it has red wheels and gold mirrors. Can you please share this for me. If anyone sees anything or knows anything please contact me. There will be a reward.

Update Reply
JP @ 09/11/2014 21:17  

STOLEN FROM ALDRIDGE WS9 WEST MIDLANDS
between 12-8AM on 10/11/2014
Suzuki SV650 - T450NUA - Yellow with Pink stickers/lights
Suzuki DR125 - FY09HCP - Missing mirrors, exhaust sprayed black
Suzuki Intruder VL125 - W------ (will update) - Custom green seat and missing front mudguard

<i...96"> <i...00"> <i...28"> <i...28">

Update Reply
JP @ 10/11/2014 11:18  

Stolen on the 12,11,14

Two motorcycles stolen this morning from Upper Marsh, Oxenhope
Both classic Triumph motorcycles.
HUGE SENTIMENTAL VALUE - belonged to my partners Dad Peter Greenwood who died 2 years ago

Triumph Tiger 100 (500cc)Registration UAJ 583 Silver coloured original condition. Not pristine , has rust on chrome

Triumph Thunderbird 650cc Registration 182 JUR Black and silver with full silver bathtub fairing.

Believed that they may have been taken today 121114 between 8.30am and 9.30 am as there was a car blocking the garage prior to 8.30am. Bikes may have been wheeled across the garden as there are tracks but they would have struggled. Could have been early hours but it would have been very difficult for them

Also taken a large professional Steam cleaner. Bright red , Italian manufacturer, size approx 3ft x 2ft x 3 ft hih, has 3 wheels and is very heavy so difficult to move and lift .
They will be very difficult to sell as they have frame numbers and engine numbers etc.
Please could you share this info as far as possible- particularly to anyone involved in Classic bikes

Any info please contact your local police

or Dense Gibson via FaceBook

Update Reply
JP @ 13/11/2014 14:14  

Stolen last night in Rubery on Leach Green Lane near the flyover. Anyone sees or hears anything let me know 15,11,14

Hi this is a long shot but my aprilia habana 125 was stolen last night from Rubery. If anyone sees or hears anything, please could you let me know? This is my sons Friends bike JP

Update Reply
JP @ 16/11/2014 12:50  

The above aprilia habana 125 has been found with some damage. But is now back in the hands of Becky Boo

Update Reply
JP @ 16/11/2014 17:23  

South Wales Police : Heddlu De Cymru
Police in Cardiff are trying to trace the owner of a green Kawasaki trials bike which was recovered by officers following the arrest of a 21 year-old man from St Mellons on suspicion of theft.

The motorcycle is decorated with a number of distinctive stickers and officers hope that these will assist ion recognition of the bike.

If you recognise this motorbike and know who the owner of it is please contact PC Ian Dewhurst at South Wales Police on 101 or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 and quote reference 1400396092.

Update Reply
JP @ 25/11/2014 18:30  

Stolen from Sighthill Edinburgh
Black Honda cbr 125
Between 23.00 on the 28.11 and 2.oo on the 29.11
Sd06 umy

Update Reply
fudet @ 30/11/2014 22:54  

James Hancock?Keep Britain Biking
Hi everyone, someone stole my bike. If anyone sees it or could keep an eye out I would be most greatful.

Honda CB1000R reg GD14 UJK
Missing in the east London/ south east Essex area since last night. Taken 1,12,14

Update Reply
JP @ 02/12/2014 09:41  

Well, it had to happen. DR350 number six, stolen in Uxbridge. That means 5 of the 7 original (hand made) Mondo Enduro tanks have been stolen. MOT ran out 4 days before so insurance won't pay. Got a poorly photocopied letter from the police that they won't do anything. Why me? Taken 1,12,14

Update Reply
JP @ 02/12/2014 09:44  

Bike stolen last night 2.12.14. Solihull DY07 XBB.

Update Reply
JP @ 03/12/2014 09:31  

my beauty.... STOLEN between 2am - 8am this morning 21st dec, suzuki sv650s, blue/silver coulor, reg DU07 XUX stolen from strelley nottingham jus down the road from the cop shop!! had the bike three weeks and a lowlife has dragged my bike through two gates with out making a sound my window is constantly open to ensure i hear anyone in my back garden, please share people it would mean a lot to get this shared..

Update Reply
JP @ 24/12/2014 07:41  

Please EVERYONE Share / RT with
twitter & Facebook accounts link to the
@SouthportRescue ?#? SolenQ...kes?
Make this TOO HOT TO HANDLE ,.. THANKS
@CoastalJoe1 @SARDAEngland . @sardawales
@sardasw @CalloutsMR @ScottishMR
Details of the stolen Quads.
Both are new red 2014 Honda Foreman 500 with road kits, VHF radios, GPS systems and unique winch mounting points.
Quad 1 - Reg. No PO14 LVA Chassis No 1HFTE4456E4000327
Quad 2 - Reg. No PO14 LVB Chassis No 1HFTE44534000351
www.southport-lifeboat.co.uk

Update Reply
JP @ 28/12/2014 23:47  

Christmas Ruined, Reward for any Information... As many of you know my Dad - Clive - has had his small independent building business for over 25 years. On 29th December 2014 at around 7:30am he had his dark grey ford transit van, reg BG11 UHK stolen from his drive in Kings Heath, Birmingham. The worst bit is it was full of tools, many of which are irreplaceable. The van has ladders on the back to gain access to the roof. If anyone has any information about the van or the tools, or if anyone sees used tools for sale, hears of a van going cheap or suspicious parking, please please contact me. We are desperate to get his van and tools back so he can go back to work in January, and show the thieves they can't get away with this. Thank you, Emily. We'd be really grateful if you could share this post on your page.

Update Reply
JP @ 30/12/2014 09:48  

Laura May Drew with Scott PageStolen please share Reg. X884NWY in lye area
my boyfriends stolen today 13 1 15

Update Reply
JP @ 13/01/2015 18:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email